You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Paul

• 1 month later...
Guest Numero Veinticinco
Anyone been watching this season? Finale is on in the US about now. Gonna watch it tomorrow night. Can't fucking wait. This show pisses all over pretty much everything else thats on right now. This season especially with John Lithgow has been phenomenal.

Yep, I'm all over it like a rash. I'm in agreement with you about it being the best current TV Show. It has had three seasons of brilliant quality and one season (2) of mindblowing tv! This is going to end up 'up there' with some of the top shows, just as long as it keeps it the quality level consistent.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Well colour me FUCKING STUNNED! I can't believe that!

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

I assume that was the work of Trinity, and not a suicide?

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

I assume that was the work of Trinity, and not a suicide?

Would be far too much of a coincidence if it were a suicide. Especially since she was all about her kids and the baby was left lying on the floor.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Would be far too much of a coincidence if it were a suicide. Especially since she was all about her kids and the baby was left lying on the floor.

I'm a little confused by this. She was in the tub - classic Trinity - but the baby was left like Dexter was - sat in blood.

I'm a little confused by this. She was in the tub - classic Trinity - but the baby was left like Dexter was - sat in blood.

Trinity killed her remember when he said someone stole something from me and now I'm going to get it back that's when he did it.

The baby was in the blood just because that's where he ended up and the bath overflowed plus it worked for the story. Trinity didn't deliberately put the baby there as some symbolism to Dexter. He left the baby alone because it's not part of his ritual.

Guest ShoePiss

Trinity killed her remember when he said someone stole something from me and now I'm going to get it back that's when he did it.

The baby was in the blood just because that's where he ended up and the bath overflowed plus it worked for the story. Trinity didn't deliberately put the baby there as some symbolism to Dexter. He left the baby alone because it's not part of his ritual.

Correct, although even if not deliberate by Trinity it was symbolic to Dexter.

I had a feeling it was leading up to something like this. They set it up so that it would be a hammer blow. Dexter was thinking about how great his wife is, all nice romantic thoughts etc then...

From the official Wiki page..

On October 21, 2008, Showtime renewed the series for a fourth and fifth season, each consisting of twelve episodes. Season 4 aired its season finale on December 13, 2009 to a record-breaking audience of 2.6 million viewers, making it the most-watched original series episode ever on Showtime

Is right!

Great news! Find yourself repped for that little nugget of info.

I came on to this thread because i knew season 4 was ending and as soon as i seen everyone talking in NSFW tags i knew it must have been good. I however still hadn't moved off season 3 episode 4, the ones with freebo in, i went back over the last 3 days and caught up on 20 episodes and just finished season 4 at 5:30am. Wow just wow, amazing ending for the season and just an amazing show.