You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Paul

Sunday night's episode was absolutely ludicrous. The show has become laughable in the last couple of series and now it has descended into an absolute embarrassment. Can't wait for it to end. Hopefully, with a Hannah, Deb and Dexter three-way.

Sunday night's episode was absolutely ludicrous. The show has become laughable in the last couple of series and now it has descended into an absolute embarrassment. Can't wait for it to end. Hopefully, with a Hannah, Deb and Dexter three-way.

Think it was decent seeing another Dexter type i think its gonna end with dexter being Killed by the Kid.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I feel like it's gone shite. I really, really, really, really want to have sex with Yvonne Stahjkfsjkldfhhski though.

Absolutely.

Am I only one who believes this hasn't remotely looked like being moving towards a series ending? And that it is just playing out like every other season?

I still believe this notion. Insane stuff.

The last couple of seasons have been a bit meh' date=' there was a time I watched it straight away, now I just watch when there's nothing else in my planner.[/quote']

My view exactly.

Its already a couple of series too long and I cant get this Jennifer Carpenter (Deb) obsession. I think she's a bit of a minger who cant really act very well.

To be fair the programme has always depended on the quality of the villain and the John Lithgow (Trinity) series was easily the best while the Jimmy Smits and Ray Hutchinson ones were pretty good also.

The ending cant come quick enough for me but I think the ending will leave an option for further series despite this being the planned last one.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Numero Veinticinco
This is new season really is crap. Thank god there is only 3 left. Be glad when it's finished.

I bet he get's away as well and leaves it open for more season's if they ever decided to bring it back.

If I hadn't put in hours of time watching it, I'd fuck it off. Considering there's only a few to go I'll finish it off. Then burn it.

If I hadn't put in hours of time watching it, I'd fuck it off. Considering there's only a few to go I'll finish it off. Then burn it.

I agree. It's been getting poorer since season 4 ended. This season really is bad though.

Shows like this are only as good as their baddies & the last few have been very forgetful.

Can I just confirm that nobody is being a tit and watching it online and then ruining it for everyone?

Good, nobody likes people who does that, it's greedy and anti-social.

I actually think this season is quite creepy, the slits for eyes that Dr Vogel has is just upsetting. And now she's sat at the table with her son, that interests me. (Fuck you if you haven't kept up, it's Thursday, you've had four days).

But the clever/distressing thing about Dexter is Harrison, and so the whole series (for me) have started to revolve around the upsetting thought of his son being harmed or killed, because he's right in the firing line. They've already 'gone there', the ending to the Lithgow series was genuinely upsetting. So, and bearing in mind that this is the 'last' season, it wouldn't surprise me at all to see Harrison come into it, and that always makes me watch the episodes with a nasty feeling in my gut. A bit like Capt Turdseye without milkshakes.

It seems like someone is going to get hurt badly/killed, and it's going to be shocking and put an end to what has been a great series and will be fondly remembered.

It wouldn't surprise me if they ended it in a 'Who shot JR' style, perhaps leaving something open for a one-off special down the line.

John Lithgow gave me nightmares. Mind you, if it turns out that Dr Vogel has some propensity for evil then she might also make me check behind the curtains. That is one creepy lady if you saw her grinning in the shadows.

Another paragraph.