You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Most hated Z list 'celebrity'

Section_31

23 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I don’t think he’s gay either, didn’t he nail Emma Bunton? Unless she was a beard. 

Hasn't she been with that fella from Damage forever? Mulhearn was still working at Butlins when the Spice Girls were probably the biggest girl band on the planet. I very much doubt he pulled that one off. 

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Hasn't she been with that fella from Damage forever? Mulhearn was still working at Butlins when the Spice Girls were probably the biggest girl band on the planet. I very much doubt he pulled that one off. 

He went out with Emma Barton, she is in Eastenders and recently on one of the dancing shows

That Collins one is fucking appalling, even by the standards of talentless "reality show" twats.  She always comes across as someone who thinks it's OK to treat other people like shite because she's a "diva".  She'd probably be exactly the same if she'd never been on the telly.  She definitely posts "If you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best" on her Facebook page.

Cunt.

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, redheart said:

This cunt. Her appearance on Celebrity Crystal Maze still sends me into a murder rage

gemmacollins1103.jpg?w968

Utter twat the fat twat. Hate it with every fibre of my being 

56 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

He went out with Emma Barton, she is in Eastenders and recently on one of the dancing shows

Aah yeah, something about her....

280full.jpg

Scrolled through this entire thread and I noted that as the pages rolled by, I’d heard of less and less of them. Not sure if this is because I avoid most reality shows these days or maybe the modern day Z lister has an even smaller profile than their pointless counterparts of a few years back.

Anyway, this might be slightly against the spirit of the thread but....

Scrappy Doo. Absolutely no fucking need. 

Just now, YorkshireRed said:

Scrolled through this entire thread and I noted that as the pages rolled by, I’d heard of less and less of them. Not sure if this is because I avoid most reality shows these days or maybe the modern day Z lister has an even smaller profile than their pointless counterparts of a few years back.

Anyway, this might be slightly against the spirit of the thread but....

Scrappy Doo. Absolutely no fucking need. 

Scrappy do is B list at worst. Plus he'd knock the fuck out of most of this forum. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Scrappy do is B list at worst. Plus he'd knock the fuck out of most of this forum. 

As my judgement can’t always be trusted, I checked this with the wife before posting. 

1. She told me not to post anything about anything.

2. She confirmed Scrappy Doo is an abomination.

You may be right about b list though. He’s certainly a higher profile than some of the others listed on here. 

I’d also like to see him fight a forum member on the Berlin undercard. Not sure which one though, it would need to be someone who could put up at least a decent fight. 

I'm sure I've posted about him on here but fucking Joe Swash. Like someone put a cabbage patch kid in Top Man clothes and replaced its voice the Artful Dodger's following a 14 day stint in ICU with Covid. 

He's married to the almost equally annoying Stacy Solomon now and they do Butlins adverts. When Heinrich Himmler finally got to hell it was disguised as a stay at Butlins with these two twats. 

You have to hear the twats' voices to fully grasp the need for nuclear weapons. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I'm sure I've posted about him on here but fucking Joe Swash. Like someone put a cabbage patch kid in Top Man clothes and replaced its voice the Artful Dodger's following a 14 day stint in ICU with Covid. 

He's married to the almost equally annoying Stacy Solomon now and they do Butlins adverts. When Heinrich Himmler finally got to hell it was disguised as a stay at Butlins with these two twats. 

You have to hear the twats' voices to fully grasp the need for nuclear weapons. 

He has been on pretty much every celebrity reality show going that absolute bollock. His missus needs throwing in an Aussie river with bacon glued to her and all. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, redheart said:

This cunt. Her appearance on Celebrity Crystal Maze still sends me into a murder rage

gemmacollins1103.jpg?w968

She was on 'I'll get this' or some such shite. Basically, five celebrities dine at a top restaurant and whoever loses the dinner-party challenges has to pay. This fucking non-entity was giving it the beans to all and sundry. Proper bad boorish shithead to everyone. How Adrian Chiles didn't just launch a teapot at this pig's mong-face I'll never know. You can tell he was obviously dying to, that he didn't shows Bruce Lee levels of zen.

2 hours ago, bigthrusts said:

Scarlett fucking Moffatt. Never seen anyone so thick and with less discernable talent. Basically became famous by sitting on her arse.

I like Gogglebox and thought she was very funny on it. Haven't kept up with what she's been doing since she left but if she's made a few quid for herself out of it then good luck to the girl.

• Upvote 3