Sign in to follow this  
Section_31

Most hated Z list 'celebrity'

58 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

What's this new trend of celebrity kids now becoming celebrities? Bradley Walsh's kid is the latest one to become omnipresent now, showing up on everything with his dad (Walsh himself is a strange one, pretty much does everything but isn't particularly good at anything. Terrible singer, mediocre comic, passable actor). 

Martin kemp's lad is on everything with his dad too, and Danny fucking Dyer's kid too - who's called Dani Dyer. 

Who could forget this classic.

Fucksake, that's entertainment? 

18 minutes ago, Juniper said:

Very fit? Going to have to disagree with you there

530427F4-E1EA-4DCC-BA08-9EFC4E6A88BB.jpeg

Chris Evans has shagged her as well, not the Captain America actor but the ginger self obsessed knobhead.

39 minutes ago, Elite said:

Makes sense. Pair of twats.

I went to a Chubby Brown gig organised from our local about, Christ, 20 yrs ago.  Watched a bit, couldn’t stomach it and spent the rest of the show in the bar. 

46 minutes ago, Juniper said:

Very fit? Going to have to disagree with you there

530427F4-E1EA-4DCC-BA08-9EFC4E6A88BB.jpeg

Not a great photo.  She’s fit and very funny. 

2 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

I’ve posted on here before that my missus was a dancer back in the day and used to do summer seasons and panto with all the greats , I’ve met all the real Z listers not like the pretenders of today, true greats like Bobby Davro , Stu ‘crush a grape’ Francis, Geoff Capes, Linda Lusardi, The Grumbleweeds, Fogwell Flax, The Nolan’s, Brian Conley, the list goes on and on, true legends.

Somebody's idea of a Xmas do in the 80's was to book us in to a place called Cassinnellis ( from memory it was a travelodge type place around Skem / Wigan ) to see a dinner show with Fogwell Flax as top of the bill. He was terrible, the ale was shit, I got jibbed by the girl I was after and we had to edge home on the coach at about 12mph as the worst pea-souper I have ever seen came down while we were in there. 

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Somebody's idea of a Xmas do in the 80's was to book us in to a place called Cassinnellis ( from memory it was a travelodge type place around Skem / Wigan ) to see a dinner show with Fogwell Flax as top of the bill. He was terrible, the ale was shit, I got jibbed by the girl I was after and we had to edge home on the coach at about 12mph as the worst pea-souper I have ever seen came down while we were in there. 

Standish.

Henry Afrika's was just over the road from Cassinelli's.

Had some good laughs in that place, but many a battle in the car park.

Real shithouses them Wool lads were.

• Upvote 1

If you get a chance to watch a Comedy Central programme called Guessable, don't.  The co-host, John Kearns, is the most desperately unfunny cunt I've ever seen (and I'm including boring bastards I've worked with).

On 24/09/2007 at 16:28, Paul said:

He's that smug Irish United fan, isn't he? The one with the slappable face?

It could be, but then again it could be Eamonn Holmes or James Nesbitt.

On 14/12/2020 at 17:41, Bjornebye said:

I reckon he's probably a really sound guy and would be a laugh to go for a drink with but whenever thought its a good idea to have him on the radio in the morning is a fucking wind-up merchant. The cunt doesn't shut up. You want to ease into the day with some decent music and a bit of chit chat not him shouting down the microphone about his beloved Leeds and how many pints of gravy he's avoided this month. 

Never liked him even before I read about this....

Spectacularly tedious radio 'personality' Chris Moyles crossed the picket lines of his colleagues during the 2011 BBC strike against compulsory redundancies. 2005 BBC strike against 4,000 job cuts. 

This should come as no surprise, as Moyles has a history of scabbing, when he crossed picket lines during the 2005 BBC strike against 4,000 job cuts.Ignoring the wishes of his workmates, Moyles - who just one month earlier had recieved a £630,000 a year pay deal - presented his Radio One breakfast show as usual.

Moyles also struck controversy by racially offending actress Halle Berry.

https://libcom.org/library/chris-moyles-scab-radio

2 hours ago, Stickman said:

Never liked him even before I read about this....

Spectacularly tedious radio 'personality' Chris Moyles crossed the picket lines of his colleagues during the 2011 BBC strike against compulsory redundancies. 2005 BBC strike against 4,000 job cuts. 

This should come as no surprise, as Moyles has a history of scabbing, when he crossed picket lines during the 2005 BBC strike against 4,000 job cuts.Ignoring the wishes of his workmates, Moyles - who just one month earlier had recieved a £630,000 a year pay deal - presented his Radio One breakfast show as usual.

Moyles also struck controversy by racially offending actress Halle Berry.

https://libcom.org/library/chris-moyles-scab-radio

What a grade A twat. 

Just now, Colonel Kurtz said:

He’s also been involved in tax avoidance schemes and tried to get an injunction to prevent it being reported. He’s a total dick, possibly the most dislikable uk celebrity of our lifetime. 

Kirsty Allsopp even beats Saville mate. Moyles would have to blow up a school to get close to either I'm afraid. 

8 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Banged to rights! 

Funny how those who take umbrage to being called 'Covidiots' are always the ones that broke the rules by being 'selfish ugly cutting covidiots' the fucking horrible bitch 

1 minute ago, Remmie said:

I have heard you rant about this Allsopp character before. What is it?

Imagine Jabba the Hut and the Wood Beast from Flash Gordon having a kid together. Now put lipstick on it. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Imagine Jabba the Hut and the Wood Beast from Flash Gordon having a kid together. Now put lipstick on it. 

Not even a hate fuck then?

14 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

No and neither should anyone else 

I don't like her attitude and I certainly don't like her politics, but I do like her tits.

Sorry mate, we'll have to disagree on this one.

Just now, Harry's Lad said:

I don't like her attitude and I certainly don't like her politics, but I do like her tits.

Sorry mate, we'll have to disagree on this one.

You fucking disgust me, Christmas or not 

• Upvote 1