You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Most hated Z list 'celebrity'

Section_31

On 31/12/2020 at 22:55, Colonel Kurtz said:

My vote is for the US talk show host, Alex Jones. Used his radio show to say that the Sandy Hook massacre had been faked and the grieving parents of the 20 dead kids were paid to be complicit in it as part of gun control conspiracy. I don’t think you can go much lower than that. 

Jones is a nobody and not near as influential as he thinks he is. He's underground. 

Morgan and Murdoch are the mainstream. Murdoch and his various networks exert a massive influence on the worlds media and hence the populations opinions. That's what makes him so incredibly dangerous and far worse than Jones. Far worse than the politicians. He's a puppeteer.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, General Dryness said:

Jones is a nobody and not near as influential as he thinks he is. He's underground. 

It doesnt matter, if they can influence just one person to do something life threatening by knowingly spouting shite, they should be prosecuted. Its the same with Covid deniers such as that kuntstain twat here, most people see them for what they are but even they, sad as they are,  may be able to influence someone.

• Upvote 1

On 30/12/2020 at 09:39, Geoff Woade said:

Captain Tom. Fucking sick of it.The hysterical overreaction of the fuckwits who fell (and are still falling) for such a carefully orchestrated PR stunt by his family is a source of intense rage.

They were all on a freebie the other week in Barbados, obligatory picture of him wearing his blazer and all his medals for a change. 

If I’m wrong I’ll hold my hands up but I suspect some people are profiting massively from all this.

Sure his daughter or granddaughter have something to do with just giving and took a decent ‘fee’ for all his good work 

13 hours ago, A Red said:

It doesnt matter, if they can influence just one person to do something life threatening by knowingly spouting shite, they should be prosecuted. Its the same with Covid deniers such as that kuntstain twat here, most people see them for what they are but even they, sad as they are,  may be able to influence someone.

I'm not talking about prosecuting one person,  or influencing a few people, I'm talking about control of large swathes of the general population via the media. Think bigger.

Jones and his ilk are really really small beans compared to Murdoch. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Piers Morgan proper losing the plot every day lately over Meghan Markel, just incessant and coming across as spiteful and genuinely deranged, all because she wouldn't come on his shite interview show, which recently has attracted such luminaries as that fat bird from the only way is Essex and Trisha, who was on telly before I had pubes.  

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Piers Morgan proper losing the plot every day lately over Meghan Markel, just incessant and coming across as spiteful and genuinely deranged, all because she wouldn't come on his shite interview show, which recently has attracted such luminaries as that fat bird from the only way is Essex and Trisha, who was on telly before I had pubes.  

It’s worse than that, when she came to London she met with him for a drink then didn’t contact him again.  Imagine a married man, being that annoyed a young woman doesn’t want to go for a beer with him and reacting like this.  It’s proper weird.  

On 02/01/2021 at 23:30, Red74 said:

Sure his daughter or granddaughter have something to do with just giving and took a decent ‘fee’ for all his good work 

Not his family, but he has become a magnet for internet ta.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/02/04/bizarre-range-of-captain-tom-mini-skirts-for-sale-on-website-14021896/

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Lots of speculation he never got over her swiping left....

https://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/2074741/meghan-markle-piers-morgan-date/

Infamous British journalist Piers Morgan has plenty to say about Meghan Markle: lately, all of it bad. But Twitter thinks his criticism may not be coming from the most authentic place, citing the fact that Meghan and Morgan went on a date a few years ago — and she never called him back. If you look back at Morgan’s coverage of the Duchess, it’s true that there’s a distinct change in tone around 2017. And in a 2018 interview, Morgan described the encounter in question — specifically complaining that he didn’t hear from her again. So: Is this really why Morgan has been going after Meghan in the press? Or is Twitter way off base?

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Anubis said:

The mini skirt would have been brilliant if it showed the back of his head instead of his face, or on a T shirt. 

It would look like Captain Tom was motorboating some bird!, they'd sell shitloads.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...