You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Most hated Z list 'celebrity'

Section_31

Captain Tom. Fucking sick of it.The hysterical overreaction of the fuckwits who fell (and are still falling) for such a carefully orchestrated PR stunt by his family is a source of intense rage.

They were all on a freebie the other week in Barbados, obligatory picture of him wearing his blazer and all his medals for a change. 

If I’m wrong I’ll hold my hands up but I suspect some people are profiting massively from all this.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

27 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Piers Morgan is the Swiss army knife of celebrity cunts. If you happen to pull out the right utensil to suit your need  he's the right sort of cunt, if you pull out the wrong utensil he's just a cunt.

He's one hateful bastard alright, the only thing you can give him credit for is the way he's had a go at the Tories during the pandemic, Hancock in particular. 

But even if he brought the Tory twat down, it couldn't redeem him for the stunts he's pulled in the past.

Hacking Milly Dowlers phone for example is in my opinion something he should have been jailed for.

I hate all celebrities until they show themselves to have actually done something worthy of being celebrated.

I get that ‘something’ might be subjective which is why I’ve taken on the responsibility of making the final decision in such matters.

It’s yet another cross I have to bare but I’m happy to do it, for the good of humanity. 

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

Piers Morgan is the Swiss army knife of celebrity cunts. If you happen to pull out the right utensil to suit your need  he's the right sort of cunt, if you pull out the wrong utensil he's just a cunt.

I fucking hate Morgan. You can see why he loves Trump so much, he's a very similar character.

Me Mrs watches good morning Britain and I have to sit through his insufferable shite, and he's got a remarkable ability to turn every news item into something about himself or someone he's met.

He's a real celebrity sychohant too. Like, he did an interview with Cristiano Ronaldo, so will talk about how he got his number and how he's his mate. If Ronaldo scores Morgan will talk about it the next day for ages and about how he text him congratulations and how he texted him back saying "thanks bro".

He hates Megan Marchal for the simple reason she refused an interview with him, so every day he talks about her and how much he can't stand her.

Because he's a 'celebrity journalist' by trade i reckoned he's just stewed in bitterness and envy for years, because even though he's got money he knows he's not really one of them. He's like Walter White with a pen and no real talent.

He's got some serious underlying personality flaws I suspect, like medical shit.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Geoff Woade said:

Captain Tom. Fucking sick of it.The hysterical overreaction of the fuckwits who fell (and are still falling) for such a carefully orchestrated PR stunt by his family is a source of intense rage.

They were all on a freebie the other week in Barbados, obligatory picture of him wearing his blazer and all his medals for a change. 

If I’m wrong I’ll hold my hands up but I suspect some people are profiting massively from all this.

Agreed. A manufactured “good news” story to stir faux patriotism and deflect for Tory failings. And of course people will be making a hell of a lot of money from him and it won’t be people who need it. 

16 hours ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Your’e over estimating your audience here. People would shag Rose West if she put on ab bit of lippy and showed 3 inches of cleavage. 

If you’re going to throw Rose under the bus at least have the decency to get her name right...

Rose West has changed her name to Jennifer Jones to disassociate herself from her serial killer husband, it has been reported.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/killer-rose-west-name-change-jennifer-jones-b471702.html

I’m sure other serial killers will also be trying to change their name too so they can distance themselves from their crimes 

41 minutes ago, Stickman said:

If you’re going to throw Rose under the bus at least have the decency to get her name right...

Rose West has changed her name to Jennifer Jones to disassociate herself from her serial killer husband, it has been reported.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/killer-rose-west-name-change-jennifer-jones-b471702.html

I’m sure other serial killers will also be trying to change their name too so they can distance themselves from their crimes 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Ha ha, totally agree. The British public are performing seals, they clap when they are told to clap and boo when they are told to boo. It started with Diana dying but the easy access of social media has made it worse. 

Yes that’s right, the entire British public are all one entity and do what they are told and when they are told, absolutely, you are not talking utter shite in any way whatsoever. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

My vote is for the US talk show host, Alex Jones. Used his radio show to say that the Sandy Hook massacre had been faked and the grieving parents of the 20 dead kids were paid to be complicit in it as part of gun control conspiracy. I don’t think you can go much lower than that. 

I mentioned him a few weeks ago after seeing a programme and yes he's pond life alright of the highest or perhaps lowest order as bottom feeders go. 

2 hours ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

My vote is for the US talk show host, Alex Jones. Used his radio show to say that the Sandy Hook massacre had been faked and the grieving parents of the 20 dead kids were paid to be complicit in it as part of gun control conspiracy. I don’t think you can go much lower than that. 

To be fair he's apologised and said he got it wrong. He was a massive cunt for that. 

Granted, that doesn't take back what he said and how he behaved. At least he's owning it. And, there are far worse people out there than Jones. 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

To be fair he's apologised and said he got it wrong. He was a massive cunt for that. 

Granted, that doesn't take back what he said and how he behaved. At least he's owning it. And, there are far worse people out there than Jones. 

He’s not owning it, he’s being sued so is shitting himself.  He’s also being hit in the pocket by being removed from major platforms.  

He knew it wasn’t true, he knew the pain he was causing and the danger he was putting the families in.  He’s a massive massive cunt. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

The Welsh Alex Jones always comes across as completely lovely in every way: pretty much the exact opposite of the sweaty, shouty, Nazi bubo.

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

He’s not owning it, he’s being sued so is shitting himself.  He’s also being hit in the pocket by being removed from major platforms.  

He knew it wasn’t true, he knew the pain he was causing and the danger he was putting the families in.  He’s a massive massive cunt. 

He's also using the pandemic to flog snake oil to desperate idiots. Cunt.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

He's also using the pandemic to flog snake oil to desperate idiots. Cunt.

As I always say when discussing this cunt you have people who think ‘Mmm, not sure about the inter dimensional shape shifting lizards but he’s spot on about...” it’s incredible.