You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Most hated Z list 'celebrity'

Section_31

58 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

What's this new trend of celebrity kids now becoming celebrities? Bradley Walsh's kid is the latest one to become omnipresent now, showing up on everything with his dad (Walsh himself is a strange one, pretty much does everything but isn't particularly good at anything. Terrible singer, mediocre comic, passable actor). 

Martin kemp's lad is on everything with his dad too, and Danny fucking Dyer's kid too - who's called Dani Dyer. 

Who could forget this classic.

Fucksake, that's entertainment? 

2 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

I’ve posted on here before that my missus was a dancer back in the day and used to do summer seasons and panto with all the greats , I’ve met all the real Z listers not like the pretenders of today, true greats like Bobby Davro , Stu ‘crush a grape’ Francis, Geoff Capes, Linda Lusardi, The Grumbleweeds, Fogwell Flax, The Nolan’s, Brian Conley, the list goes on and on, true legends.

Somebody's idea of a Xmas do in the 80's was to book us in to a place called Cassinnellis ( from memory it was a travelodge type place around Skem / Wigan ) to see a dinner show with Fogwell Flax as top of the bill. He was terrible, the ale was shit, I got jibbed by the girl I was after and we had to edge home on the coach at about 12mph as the worst pea-souper I have ever seen came down while we were in there. 

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Somebody's idea of a Xmas do in the 80's was to book us in to a place called Cassinnellis ( from memory it was a travelodge type place around Skem / Wigan ) to see a dinner show with Fogwell Flax as top of the bill. He was terrible, the ale was shit, I got jibbed by the girl I was after and we had to edge home on the coach at about 12mph as the worst pea-souper I have ever seen came down while we were in there. 

Standish.

Henry Afrika's was just over the road from Cassinelli's.

Had some good laughs in that place, but many a battle in the car park.

Real shithouses them Wool lads were.

• Upvote 1

On 14/12/2020 at 17:41, Bjornebye said:

I reckon he's probably a really sound guy and would be a laugh to go for a drink with but whenever thought its a good idea to have him on the radio in the morning is a fucking wind-up merchant. The cunt doesn't shut up. You want to ease into the day with some decent music and a bit of chit chat not him shouting down the microphone about his beloved Leeds and how many pints of gravy he's avoided this month. 

Never liked him even before I read about this....

Spectacularly tedious radio 'personality' Chris Moyles crossed the picket lines of his colleagues during the 2011 BBC strike against compulsory redundancies. 2005 BBC strike against 4,000 job cuts. 

This should come as no surprise, as Moyles has a history of scabbing, when he crossed picket lines during the 2005 BBC strike against 4,000 job cuts.Ignoring the wishes of his workmates, Moyles - who just one month earlier had recieved a £630,000 a year pay deal - presented his Radio One breakfast show as usual.

Moyles also struck controversy by racially offending actress Halle Berry.

https://libcom.org/library/chris-moyles-scab-radio

2 hours ago, Stickman said:

Never liked him even before I read about this....

Spectacularly tedious radio 'personality' Chris Moyles crossed the picket lines of his colleagues during the 2011 BBC strike against compulsory redundancies. 2005 BBC strike against 4,000 job cuts. 

This should come as no surprise, as Moyles has a history of scabbing, when he crossed picket lines during the 2005 BBC strike against 4,000 job cuts.Ignoring the wishes of his workmates, Moyles - who just one month earlier had recieved a £630,000 a year pay deal - presented his Radio One breakfast show as usual.

Moyles also struck controversy by racially offending actress Halle Berry.

https://libcom.org/library/chris-moyles-scab-radio

What a grade A twat. 

Just now, Colonel Kurtz said:

He’s also been involved in tax avoidance schemes and tried to get an injunction to prevent it being reported. He’s a total dick, possibly the most dislikable uk celebrity of our lifetime. 

Kirsty Allsopp even beats Saville mate. Moyles would have to blow up a school to get close to either I'm afraid.