You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Most hated Z list 'celebrity'

Section_31

4 hours ago, cochyn said:

She was on 'I'll get this' or some such shite. Basically, five celebrities dine at a top restaurant and whoever loses the dinner-party challenges has to pay. This fucking non-entity was giving it the beans to all and sundry. Proper bad boorish shithead to everyone. How Adrian Chiles didn't just launch a teapot at this pig's mong-face I'll never know. You can tell he was obviously dying to, that he didn't shows Bruce Lee levels of zen.

Am I the only one who really likes Adrian Chiles.

I have always found him interesting and affable.  His appearance on RHLSTP was excellent as indeed was his Whites V V Blacks documentary

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, redheart said:

I have always found him interesting and affable.  His appearance on RHLSTP was excellent as indeed was his Whites V V Blacks documentary

He writes a decent column for the Guardian- aside from the clickbait headlines, which I assume aren't done by him anyway. I don't particularly mind him, but it's more in a, 'he isn't as much of a cunt as I thought' way.

2 hours ago, redheart said:

I like him. Thought his documentary on his issues with drink was very real and showed that a ‘drink problem’ is a very broad label. He comes across as flawed (aren’t we all) but genuine. 

6 hours ago, KMD7 said:

I like Gogglebox and thought she was very funny on it. Haven't kept up with what she's been doing since she left but if she's made a few quid for herself out of it then good luck to the girl.

She’s pedalling conspiracy theories now, flat earth and 5G bollocks.  Like RP with veneers. 

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

I like him. Thought his documentary on his issues with drink was very real and showed that a ‘drink problem’ is a very broad label. He comes across as flawed (aren’t we all) but genuine. 

I'm not a particular fan, but those documentaries were excellent! The one about his drinking was an eye opener, Frank Skinner came across very well on that too. Made me realise how easily regular drinking can become a problem!

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, sir roger said:

Scarlett Moffatt obviously has no particular talent bar being normal and quite witty , but she always comes across as a nice person , as do her family , so I don't begrudge her a bit of good luck and earning a few bob into the bargain.

Yeah she seems sound, some of the stuff she used to come out with on Googlebox would have me in stitches.

6 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

I'm not a particular fan, but those documentaries were excellent! The one about his drinking was an eye opener, Frank Skinner came across very well on that too. Made me realise how easily regular drinking can become a problem!

Yes, Frank Skinner was also very good. Showed how drinking can become habitual without many people even realising it. For those functioning well enough in other parts of their lives, facing up to the possibility you may have an issue is a difficult and uncomfortable thing to do. I thought he did it very well. 

1 hour ago, johnsusername said:

His Radio 2 show on a Saturday afternoon is pretty good to be fair. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

He isn't as bad as you'd think. 

55 minutes ago, Elite said:

Yeah he seems reasonably sound. He's annoying but doesn't appear to be a cunt.

tenor (7).gif

• Upvote 6

Pretty sure I’ve asked this before but who the fuck is  David Gandy on the Wellman adverts? Swanning around like a Hollywood A Lister but who or what the fuck is he? Outside of these adverts I’ve never seen or heard of him.

• 6 months later...

Don't hate the bloke but fucking hell, this Jake Quickenden guy's agent deserves a bonus. He's all over the telly today because he's on something called 'Full Monty on Ice', a reality show. He's been on Dancing on Ice, I'm a Celebrity Get me out of Here, but made his 'name' in the X Factor (which he didn't win). Literally famous for going from one reality show to another, never been an actors/singer/dancer/comic etc as far as I know. Amazing. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

Don't hate the bloke but fucking hell, this Jake Quickenden guy's agent deserves a bonus. He's all over the telly today because he's on something called 'Full Monty on Ice', a reality show. He's been on Dancing on Ice, I'm a Celebrity Get me out of Here, but made his 'name' in the X Factor (which he didn't win). Literally famous for going from one reality show to another, never been an actors/singer/dancer/comic etc as far as I know. Amazing. 

Another pointless celebrity. I remember the days when you had to be talented in some form to become famous, whether that be music, acting, sport, etc. 

• Upvote 1

On 11/06/2020 at 21:57, Anubis said:

Pretty sure I’ve asked this before but who the fuck is  David Gandy on the Wellman adverts? Swanning around like a Hollywood A Lister but who or what the fuck is he? Outside of these adverts I’ve never seen or heard of him.

Mahatmas son.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Jack Osborne does my fucking head in.

” Hey Jack baby we’re doing a new show about homophobic midgets skydiving naked, you interested kid?”

’” Oh yeah Mister tv guy, I have held a long standing interest in HMSN count me in guy “

I remember years ago, Kelly Osborne was being introduced as a host or something at a fairly decent awards. The guy introducing (who may have been Jim Jeffries) went something like ‘She’s that good I’m sure she’d be here if her dad wasn’t Ozzy Osborne’ it was excellent.