You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Most hated Z list 'celebrity'

Section_31

22 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I wouldn't class him as Z list but I had a final interview today in town (got the job) but Neil Fitzmaurice works there and he was just walking round the office for about 5 minutes holding a kettle. Surreal. 

Maybe he was going to throw it over the pub

• 1 year later...

Don't hate him by any stretch but was just chatting with the Mrs about a couple of Reggie Yates shows we watched a couple of years back.

He went through some Ross Kemp wannabe phase but was absolutely shit at it.

He went to an American prison to be a prisoner for the week but quite literally never came out of his cell, people had to come in and speak to him instead. 

He did another one about drug cartels in Mehico and it had basically been arranged as a pr stunt by their government. He was walking along the beach at Copacabana with soldiers and he'd be like: "so do you get cartel murder and stuff?' and the captain  was like 'nah it's much safer for tourists these days', so he went and bought a paper and the paper said "man killed in cartel feud" and his voiceover was like "the soldiers are clearly lying to me, probably to promote tourism".

It was astounding stuff.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

He did another one about drug cartels in Mehico and it had basically been arranged as a pr stunt by their government. He was walking along the beach at Copacabana with soldiers and he'd be like: "so do you get cartel murder and stuff?' and the captain  was like 'nah it's much safer for tourists these days', so he went and bought a paper and the paper said "man killed in cartel feud" and his voiceover was like "the soldiers are clearly lying to me, probably to promote tourism".

It was astounding stuff.

Hell of a PR stunt. Send them to another country instead so they don't see any shit going down in Mexico.

• Upvote 1

I'd hate to be famous but shit fame that's an even worse hell. People think you're a joke or a wannabe even if your a top person whose just doing their best. If youre desperate for fame for fames sake then you bring that shit on yourself.  Financially security and privacy yes please, fame fuck that.

1 minute ago, Geoff Woade said:

Brooklyn Beckham. The very personification of Nepotism. The amount of other kids who’ve missed out on opportunities as he’s been given a place instead will be significant. Pasty faced, spoiled horror.

Fucking hell, if his eyes were any closer together he'd be a cyclops.

Brooklyn-Beckham.jpg

23 minutes ago, Geoff Woade said:

Brooklyn Beckham. The very personification of Nepotism. The amount of other kids who’ve missed out on opportunities as he’s been given a place instead will be significant. Pasty faced, spoiled horror.

Have you never seen his photography book? "What I see"? It's genius.

The caption for this was: "elephants in kenya. so hard to photograph, but incredible to see." 

Ele.png

2 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

‘In For a Penny’ is decent Saturday Night telly, to be fair. I’ve warmed to him a little bit. 

I used to like him years ago but he's got more and more annoying as the years have progressed. Doesn't help as he's seen as the Everton to Ant and Decs Liverpool, always in their shadow.