You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Most hated Z list 'celebrity'

Section_31

All Z listed celebs are TV created, surely?

Chanelle, Ziggy or Kate Humble - nope, not a clue. Well I'm guessing Big Brother as its been on for 10 years this summer but with the amount of rubbish thats on now it could be from any tripe.

Friday night I must have had the TV on for 90 mins and I think other than football and films thats the longest for absolute yonks.

Correct and she's in the tabloids which I don't read every day. My Ziggy/Chanelle exposure has been minimal but I still hate them. I hate anyone called Ziggy.

Correct and she's in the tabloids which I don't read every day. My Ziggy/Chanelle exposure has been minimal but I still hate them. I hate anyone called Ziggy.

What, even Ziggy Stardust? And what about Ziggy off Grange Hill? Where, oh where is the love, these days? So much hatred in the world.

What, even Ziggy Stardust? And what about Ziggy off Grange Hill? Where, oh where is the love, these days? So much hatred in the world.

They were characters, this person is actually called Ziggy or chooses to be. I'll give you Ziggy off Grange Hill.

Jodie Marsh.

Saw a pic of this slut in an everton cap today, made me hate the dog even more, but not as much as that useless tub of lard Feltz. I agree with Section on that one.

Fucking hell how could we forget the biggest cunt of them all? Pete fucking Doherty, as someone pointed out in another thread this fucker is just a smackhead who went out with a skinny bint, but to hear the way people talk about him (i mean the women in work, and the likes) anyone'd think he was talented!

• 11 years later...
2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

This...mindless abberation.

Went out of the X Factor early a few years back and now he's omnipresent, it's like Kenny Everett was genetically spliced with a grand piano, had a talent enema and got given a job on every tv show in the universe.

rylan-this-morning-920x690.jpg

I'm going to be controversial here and say that I think he is actually a decent presenter. He has a natural flair for it, especially stuff like Big Brothers Big Mouth (the show after Big Brother where they discuss whats going on). 

• Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I'm going to be controversial here and say that I think he is actually a decent presenter. He has a natural flair for it, especially stuff like Big Brothers Big Mouth (the show after Big Brother where they discuss whats going on). 

Yeah I think he's pretty good too. 

21 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

How long have you and Maddie been an item?

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Reality TV cunt presenting a show discussing reality TV cunts? Of course he has a flair for insipid and pointless shite.

• Upvote 1