You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Most hated Z list 'celebrity'

Section_31

Got to be Vanessa Feltz for me.

She's always got something to say on any subject - and none of it makes any fucking sense.

Does anyone really care what Vanessa thinks of Nurses' pay and conditions?

Her boyfriend can fuck off as well, she was on that celebrity wife swap with him a while ago, and who wants to be a millionare the other day.

With his Phats and Small 'hey what's wrong with you' song. Either write a new song or fuck off and die.

Any advances on this fat mess?

Guest PaddyBerger15
You cannot put Kate Humble in the same category as Vanessa Fatz, surely? Humble is fit, and totally inoffensive. From what I gather she likes a smoke and a beer too.

Humble would get it twice on a Friday.

Noos is the voice of reason here, when he's finished with her, I'll take over. Kate Humble is nice, Id gladly top her protein levels up for her, and if she likes a beer and a smoke, even better, she can crash the ciggies when shes finished smoking me off.

Humble would get it all week and three times on a Sunday, with bells on.

You cannot put Kate Humble in the same category as Vanessa Fatz, surely? Humble is fit, and totally inoffensive. From what I gather she likes a smoke and a beer too.

Humble would get it twice on a Friday.

Vanessa Feltz is a clever, savvy, vibrant woman. Humble, while superficially more attractive, has never returned my calls, or any of my dozens of letters, and has frequently refused to take delivery of the many floral tributes I have had sent to her. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have this restraining order hanging round my neck. Cow.

I don't know some of the people mentioned above. I'm glad. (unless you mean Prestons Chantelle) As Paul said, stay away from trash telly you twits. If you can't find anything decent on, watch a film, read a book or perform a play.

So they're all off the telly, then. I've never heard of Chanelle, Ziggy or Kate Humble. The magic of Sky+ - you need never watch shite again (I've replaced my daily quota of televisual shite with TLW).

So they're all off the telly, then. I've never heard of Chanelle, Ziggy or Kate Humble. The magic of Sky+ - you need never watch shite again (I've replaced my daily quota of televisual shite with TLW).

All Z listed celebs are TV created, surely?

Chanelle, Ziggy or Kate Humble - nope, not a clue. Well I'm guessing Big Brother as its been on for 10 years this summer but with the amount of rubbish thats on now it could be from any tripe.

Friday night I must have had the TV on for 90 mins and I think other than football and films thats the longest for absolute yonks.

Danielle Lloyd. There is nothing worse than this thick, drug-addled, ignorant and spiteful type of blown-up scall/gangster's whore as an accessable, potential role model or as a feasable manner in which to make a living.

Horrible, horrible cunt. A crude choice of phrase but she deserves no further articulation. Truly useless other than gangster/footballer's cockmeat.