You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

...ifithadn'tbeenforderredsh*te...

Kopite

An "insider" hey?

That's me convinced. :whistle:

What sort of insider? Someone from the club? A fan? Someone at the sorting office? Someone living in the drain? We must be told!

Of course, the real tragedy is that those 5,000 missing "born-not-made" fans would've lifted their heroes to the dizzying heights of adequacy..... Metalist wouldn't have scored .... Slaphead would've scored both pens .... they could've made their two-man advantage count ... and they definitely would've gone on to win the trophy and establish a dynasty the likes of which has not been seen in Europe since Real Madrid in the 50's.

It was all a sinister plot by Martin O'Neill to unsettle those Glorious Heroes in Blue (tm Bill Kenwright, probably..) for todays game.

Johnson, worrying about whether the same disappearing act might happen to his Regaine hair tonic just couldn't concentrate when faced with the far more follically fecund Scott Carson.

Even Mr Bitch had a laugh at this story, I don't think they've been dumped down a drain, as not even the cities sewers could process that much shite!!!!!without overflowing!!!!

There can't be any room left anyway - there's at least twenty season's ambitions down there already.

In all seriousness though, that article is just pathetic - I mean if I worked for the mail I'm sure I'd risk my job, not to mention prosecution, just to get rid of their tickets. It would have been a far worse punishment to make them go to the match.

What sort of insider? Someone from the club? A fan? Someone at the sorting office? Someone living in the drain? We must be told!

Of course, the real tragedy is that those 5,000 missing "born-not-made" fans would've lifted their heroes to the dizzying heights of adequacy..... Metalist wouldn't have scored .... Slaphead would've scored both pens .... they could've made their two-man advantage count ... and they definitely would've gone on to win the trophy and establish a dynasty the likes of which has not been seen in Europe since Real Madrid in the 50's.

clown370.gif

its the insider down the drain.. Our very own Krusty.. So it was our fault.

Quality.

"Would you like a balloon, Georgie? You'll float through the qualifiers. Down here, we all flooaattt."

Hey Georgie, My name is Parry the Clown and this is what I am going to do. I have 5000 "missing" Athens tickets and I will swap them for 5000 Mentalist tickets that you want to go "missing". I'm good at that. Dont be going to the Sundays though, because I'm not playing the numbers game and I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE.

Classic post from PrincessofRussia on Bluekipper today :

The game against Metalist was an absolute disaster. To deal with my frustration i wrote a letter to uefa highlighting an issue that everytime Everton play in Europe 1) we score a perfectly valid goal and is then disallowed 2) the referee loses the plot 3) the other team go up the field and score. Did they respond of course not.

The game against Metalist was an absolute disaster. To deal with my frustration i wrote a letter to uefa highlighting an issue that everytime Everton play in Europe 1) we score a perfectly valid goal and is then disallowed 2) the referee loses the plot 3) the other team go up the field and score. Did they respond of course not.

Surely that has to be a wind up? Surely there isnt anyone in the world who is actualy THAT sad?

Well, it is the peoples club i suppose, more or less explains it...

sad sad man

Number 3's a pearler , have I been misunderstanding the rules for 40 odd years & the opposition aren't allowed to score in Europe ?

You couldn't make it up. Seriously.

Whilst we are mentioning the bitters, i moved up to sheffield for university last week. Thought id be sound for four years, not have to put up with deluded blues in the ale house, bitterness and vile off blue neighbours, no cars driving round with "peoples club" stickers in the back window, or that fuckin laughable "your in my heart, your in my soul" sticker they all seem to have.

But oh nooo, four fuckin days im here, and the bastards have followed me up! They play sheff wed tonight, city will be fuckin full of them!!!!!

Cant get away from the cunts!