You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Will Rafa win the league with Liverpool?

Will Rafa win the league before he leaves Liverpool?  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Will Rafa win the league before he leaves Liverpool?

• Yes
    • Yes, but only if he changes certain things
    • No

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking clueless, aint you?

I like to think not. Are you an advocat of booing Rafa and the players, at this stage of the season?

I despair at some of our fans being so fucking fickle.

Rashid and now Red Nick are established posters on here. People see that and think that the way they post is acceptable, God knows, maybe they even take it as a lead. I think that they contribute massively to the time the the FF is shite. Like now.

We ain't winning the league this season, simply cannot see it happening. If we can't beat fucking Birmingham City at home then we have no chance.

We still need better players, we're still inferior to both Chelsea and ManUre in terms of personnel, and no better than Arsenal who are absolutely cruising.

We are no better than 4th place material this season - so far.

I like to think not. Are you an advocat of booing Rafa and the players, at this stage of the season?

I despair at some of our fans being so fucking fickle.

Rashid and now Red Nick are established posters on here. People see that and think that the way they post is acceptable, God knows, maybe they even take it as a lead. I think that they contribute massively to the time the the FF is shite. Like now.

Nope. Never boo the manager or the team. I can understand people's frustration though.

Its starting to become a joke now with comments about 'our fans are so fucking fickle.' There's no end to the current chopping and changing for the sake of it. We've put up with some poor stuff on and off the field illuminated by some great highlights. But, the manager is clearly walking a fine line with this rotation nonsense.

I would be interested to hear what the owners have to say after being publically haranged to splash the cash then seeing their biggest investment deliberately sidelined recent.

This madness about 'it worked in spain' doesnt wash. I voted for Benitez to win us the title IF he changes things. In contrast, there are those who've blinded voted that yes Benitez will win it.

Sorry, I dont think so. You dont get many chances at winning a title. Let's hope he doesnt blow it this time.

We ain't winning the league this season, simply cannot see it happening. If we can't beat fucking Birmingham City at home then we have no chance.

We still need better players, we're still inferior to both Chelsea and ManUre in terms of personnel, and no better than Arsenal who are absolutely cruising.

We are no better than 4th place material this season - so far.

You were not saying that a few weeks ago, personnel wise this is the best and but for not buying a winger we are nearly there. I think we can turn over all teams in this league, the problem is the team changes too much. I still think we can do it if Rafa stops obsessing with the rotation.