You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Racism in Southern America..

Stouffer

2 minutes ago, RobbieOR said:

Doesn't the UK being run by a right wing populist kind of defeat this point though?

That's all part of the trick, they label themselves the same to gain their votes.

White working class "patriots" who want to get rid of the immigrants are considered right wing, and the Eton boys who want to keep those same working classes down while increasing their own millions/billions are also right wing. 

Johnson, Farage, and all the others would happily set you on fire to keep themselves warm, but as long as they occasionally pander to the mob with the odd quips about taking the country back or comparing labour to the Soviets they'll get the votes because "that Farage is the kind of fella I could have a pint with". 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Have the Met dropped the using police horses to charge at traffic lights tactic today? 

Fixed that for you.

They aren’t going to charge their off duty colleagues, mate.... To be fair, about a third of the protestors there will be a mixture of undercover Special Branch, NCA and MI5 keeping an eye on the knobs.

• Upvote 1

So we've got lefties moaning because the media was calling last weekends protesters thugs, while not saying anything about todays shit, and we've got righties moaning because they are getting called thugs today when apparently last weekend the media called the other side protestors.

I wish people didn't feel the need to blindly take sides, we see it all the time in America too, every problem is caused by the Republicans or Democrats depending on which side you are on you just blame the others. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Pistonbroke said:

That's probably a lot closer to the truth albeit it probably encompasses most teams. Football hooligans have not gone anywhere in reality, they just can't act like they used to in and around stadiums as the security and cameras will pick them up. These protests are just ideal for them due to being policed as you say, and unless they go real OTT then the chances of them being arrested are slim and it doesn't see them barred from grounds. There's a reason that England fans choose to be bell ends abroad, because the Police abroad will just be glad to coral the cunts and make sure they get back on the transport home. The sad thing is a lot of these cunts will be in positions job wise where they can influence others with their bile. 

I think a lot of the football violence stuff has always remained around the lower leagues. Port Vale, Barnsley and the like

They are cunts, but I don't think they are doing nazi salutes, just typical footie chant hands in the air shit. 

Just realised Euro 2020 was supposed to start yesterday, so I imagine these cunts would have been out and acting dickheads anyway.

20 minutes ago, Aventus said:

They are cunts, but I don't think they are doing nazi salutes, just typical footie chant hands in the air shit. 

Just realised Euro 2020 was supposed to start yesterday, so I imagine these cunts would have been out and acting dickheads anyway.

Yeah I've watched one video several times and even though we can easily say they're doing the usual footie hands in the air some of it does look a bit off, and when they're far-right protesters it definitely raises red flags for me.

I'll refrain from saying some of them ARE doing Nazi salutes though because the footage isn't exactly crystal clear.

1 hour ago, Aventus said:

No, they are.

I’m here, as part of the opposition to drunk, racist dickheads ‘protesting’, and they are, they’re not even hiding it. As they haven’t at every other protest I’ve been called a race traitor, homo, sheeple etc. 

If they believe it or not, or they’re just really fucking thick, doesn’t matter, they’re pondlife.

Morons who have no idea that those above them are the problem not those ‘below’ then.

Im wearing a blue shirt, look out for me on the news.

• Upvote 7