Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Stouffer

Racism in Southern America..

Recommended Posts

46 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Words fail me

 

 

Fucking hell, if you go back far enough everyone had views that are currently unpalatable. Kiss goodbye to your Caesar salads. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Fucking hell, if you go back far enough everyone had views that are currently unpalatable. Kiss goodbye to your Caesar salads. 

Black Pudding is my worry. I just hope we can connect beans to slavery.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Little Britain has been pulled off Netflix apparently. We really do deal in hollow gestures now don't we? Bang pans for paramedics and stop watching little Britain, a tremendous year's work for any freedom fighter.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Little Britain has been pulled off Netflix apparently. We really do deal in hollow gestures now don't we? Bang pans for paramedics and stop watching little Britain, a tremendous year's work for any freedom fighter.

Taken off i-player as well. Me and my missus must be racist, we went to see Little Britain at the Empire years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:


I was watching John Oliver last night and I said to Mrs Turdseye that it’s amazing how nobody has shot him yet in a country with so many guns in it. 
 

Carlson I mean, not Oliver. Our John was fighting back the tears towards the end of his show this week. 

John Oliver was absolutely superb this week.  Literally everyone should watch it. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Little Britain has been pulled off Netflix apparently.

Fucking stupid decision.  You'd be hard-pushed to make an argument that it's a racist show. If you want to go down that line, for consistency's sake you'd have to crank up your Offence-o-matic for its depiction of gay people, disabled people, transvestites, the working class, obese people and Denis Waterman.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the World's largest ever depiction of One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, starring every single fucking one of us.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

No fucking idea where this belongs so it's going in here.

 

Investigation as House of Commons IP address linked to threatening email sent to TV presenter

 

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/investigation-house-commons-ip-address-18391742

 

We're living in an episode of "The thick of it"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Responding to a call about a trespasser, officer Frank Hernandez, 49, hit a man on the head, neck and body more than a dozen times while screaming expletives. A bystander caught the incident on camera.

 

Hernandez?? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Responding to a call about a trespasser, officer Frank Hernandez, 49, hit a man on the head, neck and body more than a dozen times while screaming expletives. A bystander caught the incident on camera.

 

Hernandez?? 

 

 

Could be of French/Spanish background. See World Cup winning left back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

No fucking idea where this belongs so it's going in here.

 

Investigation as House of Commons IP address linked to threatening email sent to TV presenter

 

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/investigation-house-commons-ip-address-18391742


Deffo going to be Williamson and his pet tarantula.

 

As for Bo Selecta and Little Britain, did anyone actually complain about them or did they both just get cold feet and do it themselves, because I don’t think I’ve ever actually seen anyone complain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Anubis said:


Deffo going to be Williamson and his pet tarantula.

 

As for Bo Selecta and Little Britain, did anyone actually complain about them or did they both just get cold feet and do it themselves, because I don’t think I’ve ever actually seen anyone complain.

Keith Lemon publicly apologised for including black characters and said he wouldn't do it now. I'm not sure anyone actually complained, I think the most significant complaint was from Craig David who said he didn't want people singing his name whenever he's mentioned.

 

I don't think there has been anything at all publicly about Little Britain, that looks like a BBC decision. It looks a little bit like 'ITV have done this pulling a series, we have to pull a show so we can do something too'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×