You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Racism in Southern America..

Stouffer

2 hours ago, John102 said:

What sort of things leading up to this would justify, in the context of whats seen on the video, him shooting him rather than ringing the police. I guess if he doesn't have a phone or mobile but seems unlikely.

2 hours ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Harassment by the Dad, jealousy, bitter divorce, threats made previously by the Dad to name a few. 

Fair enough if I’m missing something here 

3 hours ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Harassment by the Dad, jealousy, bitter divorce, threats made previously by the Dad to name a few. 

They might explain the incident, but they don't justify it, IMO.

Leaving aside the legality of the shooting, surely everyone here agrees that the gunman was a massive prick in the first instance to even get his gun. Or do people believe that, one the ex refused to leave the property the best/most reasonable way forward was to pull out the shooter?

14 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

They might explain the incident, but they don't justify it, IMO.

Leaving aside the legality of the shooting, surely everyone here agrees that the gunman was a massive prick in the first instance to even get his gun. Or do people believe that, one the ex refused to leave the property the best/most reasonable way forward was to pull out the shooter?

As I said, we don’t know fully what has happened in the lead up to that. 

6 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Well, I don’t know who you were getting revenge on because I wasn’t being an arse. 

From you questioning me about that Corbyn thing weeks ago (not seriously ffs). I wasn’t calling you an arse today you arse I was saying I was one  

On 25/11/2021 at 19:46, CapeRed said:

Best you check up your stats because more black people are killed by other black people than by white people but maybe that doesnt suit the narrative?

Ah, the classic! 

How many white people get killed (by white or black people) and the killers get off scot free?

On 27/11/2021 at 06:51, CapeRed said:

I also think another thing which disadvantages accused people is the unwillingness of other people to provide information which could clear the person . You know " dont be a grass".

Nah.

A lot of the high profile cases of white people (including white police) getting away with killing innocent black people in the last few years have had no shortage of evidence or witnesses.

59 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Nah.

A lot of the high profile cases of white people (including white police) getting away with killing innocent black people in the last few years have had no shortage of evidence or witnesses.

So r u saying the culture of dont talk to the police is not there? BTW I am certain that there have been plenty of innocent people locked up and guilty people getting away with things. Black , white, brown etc

52 minutes ago, CapeRed said:

So r u saying the culture of dont talk to the police is not there? BTW I am certain that there have been plenty of innocent people locked up and guilty people getting away with things. Black , white, brown etc

Are you pretending that the culture of "don't grass" is 

a.) relevant to the many high-profile cases of white people killing black people with impunity?

b.) more prevalent in black communities?