Sign in to follow this  
Stouffer

Racism in Southern America..

It’s not the worst country in the world for abhorrent shit but for a so called super civilised western superpower it’s a fucking disgrace. I’m with one of my best mates and his wife whose from Salt Lake City right now and she’s not long said the same. Fucking yahoo gun tottin’ weirdos 

1 minute ago, TheHowieLama said:

Nah, the video will do him.

I think it will work in his favour, having done a brief analysis and reading about the Castle Doctrine/stand your ground for five minutes.

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

It’s not the worst country in the world for abhorrent shit but for a so called super civilised western superpower it’s a fucking disgrace. I’m with one of my best mates and his wife whose from Salt Lake City right now and she’s not long said the same. Fucking yahoo gun tottin’ weirdos 

Is she his only wife?

Just now, TheHowieLama said:

Is she his only wife?

She is mate. She bought him a gun as her wedding present to him. 

15 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

I disagree, take Russia and Saudi Arabia as two examples off the top of my head. Far more fucked up add in China and many many others.

Yeah maybe, some beauty's there. Obviously China, Saudi and Russia are under a heavy thumb but as the yanks like to promote themselves as the leaders of the free world you'd hope the country would experience more widespread social harmony.

19 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

I think it will work in his favour, having done a brief analysis and reading about the Castle Doctrine/stand your ground for five minutes.

You are already more qualified then the public defender this guy will end up with.

1 minute ago, TheHowieLama said:

You are already more qualified then the public defender this guy will end up with.

Hah, well that's my verdict. I think he'll be alright. 

45 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

You should ask about polygamy in Utah. Good dinner bantz.

I’ll do it now I’ll feed back 

21 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I would think it was harder to invoke castle doctrine when the "intruder" is there for legitimate reasons, like picking up his children. 

Yeah, but he then announces he's going to take the gun and use it on him then actually tries to grab the gun.    

1 hour ago, TheHowieLama said:

That fella is in no way justified. Don't care what kind of attorney you have. He will go down.

In Texas? He’ll be mayor by the end of the week.  

On his property, told to leave several times, grabbed the gun, shot. Hes fine. 

27 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I would think it was harder to invoke castle doctrine when the "intruder" is there for legitimate reasons, like picking up his children. 

He has no right to be on the property. At the very least take a knife to a gunfight.  You’ll still lose, but at least you’ve tried.  

4 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

He has no right to be on the property. At the very least take a knife to a gunfight.  You’ll still lose, but at least you’ve tried.  

I believe he does have a right to be on his property as he was picking up his Child.  Whether being asked to leave and not leaving changes anything we'll have to see. 

In terms of the Women talking like normal after I dare say they were in shock.  That escalated to that outcome rather quick.

6 minutes ago, J-V said:

I believe he does have a right to be on his property as he was picking up his Child.  Whether being asked to leave and not leaving changes anything we'll have to see. 

In terms of the Women talking like normal after I dare say they were in shock.  That escalated to that outcome rather quick.

Why does picking up a child give you right to be there? The kid wasn’t even there. He was told to leave, he didn’t. The guy got his gun, he grabbed it.  The end.  

27 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Why does picking up a child give you right to be there? The kid wasn’t even there. He was told to leave, he didn’t. The guy got his gun, he grabbed it.  The end.  

He's got a custody order which stipulates he has to pick up the Child at that certain time.  You can assume he's going onto the property to collect his child as normal. Obviously the Child was not there and it escalated.  Mind he should have vacated the property once asked.

The fact the bloke threatend to take the gun from the other gent and use it on his multiple times, moved the gun once, then tried to grab the gun whilst throwng the other gent you'd expect the shooter to get off.

6 minutes ago, J-V said:

He's got a custody order which stipulates he has to pick up the Child at that certain time.  You can assume he's going onto the property to collect his child as normal. Obviously the Child was not there and it escalated.

The fact the bloke threatend to take the gun from the other gent and use it on his multiple times, moved the gun once, then tried to grab the gun whilst throwng the other gent you'd expect the shooter to get off.

But an order to have custody wouldn’t give you a right to enter the property. He could have sat in the car with the person filming.  I’m not condoning what happened, anyone having a gun who isn’t a copper or soldier is mental but he played that just about as badly as a person could.  The minute the gun arrived he should have fucked right off. 

Edit: because if it did the order would be produced by now. 

24 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

But an order to have custody wouldn’t give you a right to enter the property. He could have sat in the car with the person filming.  I’m not condoning what happened, anyone having a gun who isn’t a copper or soldier is mental but he played that just about as badly as a person could.  The minute the gun arrived he should have fucked right off. 

Edit: because if it did the order would be produced by now. 

He was on his property not going into it. Yes, the court order (if there is one I've heard there was) would give him the right to be on his property up till he was asked to leave. He should have fucked off as soon as asked to leave but like anything even in this Country bravado takes over.  The only difference someone legally got a gun out instead of pulling a knife...

6 minutes ago, J-V said:

He was on his property not going into it. Yes, the court order (if there is one I've heard there was) would give him the right to be on his property up till he was asked to leave. He should have fucked off as soon as asked to leave but like anything even in this Country bravado takes over.  The only difference someone legally got a gun out instead of pulling a knife...

Let’s turn this on it’s head.  Why are you convinced any custody order would give him a right to access someone else’s property? What exactly are you basing this on. 

10 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Let’s turn this on it’s head.  Why are you convinced any custody order would give him a right to access someone else’s property? What exactly are you basing this on. 

Lets not. 

He's allowed onto his property (not in his house) until asked to leave.  He didn't leave, got aggresive and was shot the end.

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Not racism but another cunt example of their gun laws. A man has show his partners unarmed ex and he hasn’t been charged as his lawyer is arguing that it was lawful as the man tried to disarm him 

Graphic 

From a funny film, but poignant and relevant.

giphy-4.gif