You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Racism in Southern America..

Stouffer

24 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

I guess any questionable stuff that happened relatively recently, and perhaps didn’t get much attention at the time, will find a new, more receptive audience now. 

This is Canada and not US but I cannot help but be amazed how many of the victims in these videos act, considering the reputation of the trigger happy local police.

If I was pulled over on a remote location somewhere in, I don't know, Arizona by one of those Ray Banned state troopers you see in thrillers, I would be all yes officer and no officer and have a nice day officer.

In the cut part of the video you think the chief and his wife are going to start chasing the first cop round the car, before the second cop suddenly flies in with the brutal charge and the tackle.

They all must have previous, this can't be normal.  

6 hours ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Anyone know if Fawlty Towers collection DVD is uncensored? Tempted to buy before it's gone.

Little Britain and Bo Selecta DVD's sold out everywhere and going for ridiculous prices on Ebay. I can understand others being targeted, but these 2 shows were not racist as they took the piss out of everyone.

Madness.

*sneaks upstairs to the 'DVD to Music Magpie pile' to pluck out DVDs*

1 hour ago, SasaS said:

This is Canada and not US but I cannot help but be amazed how many of the victims in these videos act, considering the reputation of the trigger happy local police.

If I was pulled over on a remote location somewhere in, I don't know, Arizona by one of those Ray Banned state troopers you see in thrillers, I would be all yes officer and no officer and have a nice day officer.

In the cut part of the video you think the chief and his wife are going to start chasing the first cop round the car, before the second cop suddenly flies in with the brutal charge and the tackle.

They all must have previous, this can't be normal.  

This is the problem on both sides of the "argument" Context and timing, particularly in an historical sense, has gone out of the window.

On 11/06/2020 at 18:13, Grinch said:

Yes, let's compare people who live in democracies, free to go to school and make whatever they can with their lives.  To literally be anything.   To those that are truly persecuted on a daily basis. 

That's actually downright disgusting. 

Shane you woke folk don't actually do anything about those in slavery, today.  Better spending your time complaining about statues. 

Grinch, do you think POC perform less well in education in the UK because they are naturally less intelligent or lazier? Or is there something inherent in society inhibiting their progress in relation to white students?

On 11/06/2020 at 19:37, A Red said:

He didnt lie he took the liberty of bullshitting

That's the thing. I genuinely don't think he was bullshitting. I think he heard/read/saw it somewhere and believed it. That is one of the biggest contributory factors in the divisiveness in modern day politics. Too many bullshitters have a voice on the internet and we as a society haven't sorted the filtering of said bullshit yet. 

• Upvote 1

On 11/06/2020 at 20:12, A Red said:

But stating that the chinese community performs better economically than the black community is not a stereotype. 

Oh well, despite being left behind I can still recognise a shit joke when I see one.

Is it because their pussys smells like Chinese food maybe?

6 hours ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Anyway you might enjoy this. Always nice to see a marxist attitude in the name of fairness. 

Some highlights include:

The protesters were not rioting or violent

It was the polices fault, even though they did no policing

Defund the police and police ourselves

Put the money into communities instead therefore removing gangs and criminality as people would have money

cleggy.thumb.jpg.d01978000eb1283b45ea616247dee70f.jpg

• Upvote 3

I'm just sat down on the Isle of Wight giggling my head off. It's gone from You Northern Bastard's taking our job's, to Oh my God, these N*****s should be took to task!!!!!! 

Got to love middle England eh? 

Edited by RedKnight
Unnecessary language
  • Downvote 5