You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Racism in Southern America..

Stouffer

4 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

In before, some white man did it to make them look bad. 

In the words of the great Morgan Freeman *you want race to stop being a problem, stop talking about it.   I stop calling you a white man, you stop calling me a black man*

What would he know though?  Some always offended leftie, clearly knows more on the subject. 

1 minute ago, Grinch said:

Try children's hospital.  Defend that one. 

Nope no joy. Can you prove this? Remember you actually said 'schools' so unless you show me them burning down more than one school then you are a vicious lying idiot 

Just now, Grinch said:

Try children's hospital.  Defend that one. 

I'm defending fuck all. You made up the schools burning as a deflection, you moved it to something else after googling schools and finding nothing. 

Was it the Asian paedophile rape gangs in every town doing the burning? 

2 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

This one?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/protesters-vandalize-hospital/

One of the top ‘News’ results when Googling ‘children’s hospital’

"However, news reports from the incident, in addition to a statement from the hospital confirm that these protesters were not vandalizing the children’s hospital."

4 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

I'm defending fuck all. You made up the schools burning as a deflection, you moved it to something else after googling schools and finding nothing. 

Was it the Asian paedophile rape gangs in every town doing the burning? 

Of course you're not defending anything.   

Funny how silence on Racism is apparently a crime listening to some lefties but you'll actually make light of remain very silent on coordinated Asian rape gangs in every major city in England. 

Some logic there, no wonder the left is laughed at.  People like to protect their kids.  Hopefully one day they'll have a voice that isn't ring Wing cunts, a nice middle ground 

Funny how silence on Racism is apparently a crime listening to some lefties but you'll actually make light of remain very silent on coordinated Asian rape gangs in every major city in England. 

Some logic there, no wonder the left is laughed at.  People like to protect their kids.  Hopefully one day they'll have a voice that isn't ring Wing cunts, a nice middle ground 

https://malatesta32.wordpress.com/2019/01/21/2019-far-right-sex-offenders-update/

20 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Come on show the evidence of all the school and hospitals being burnt down by the blm movement. Or alternatively just admit you were chatting shite and we can all get on with burning churches down full of old people.  

Just now, cloggypop said:

Fuck knows what this is supposed to mean.   Those peados won't receive protection, thankfully. 

It's a shame that some gangs get away with it due to the colour of their skin and an even bigger shame that moronic brainwashed lefties let it happen.  

Fuck knows what this is supposed to mean.   Those peados won't receive protection, thankfully. 

It's a shame that some gangs get away with it due to the colour of their skin and an even bigger shame that moronic brainwashed lefties let it happen.  

Why the fuck are you choosing to single out UK Asian paedophiles in a thread that is about racial civil unrest in the US? What is the connection? 

2 minutes ago, deiseach said:

Whatever he said in the past, looks like Morgan Freeman wants to talk about racism now:

You think he controls his own twitter?  

He's spot on here about black history month, black awards and all the other shite they have that keeps them separated, different, oppressed, ANGRY.   I always find it hysterical that these angry gangster rappers like puff daddy, rap away about how oppressed they're, no hope out of the ghetto but slinging drugs yet they send their own kids to college.

During a 2005 interview with Mike Wallace for television’s 60 Minutes news magazine program, Academy Award-winning actor Morgan Freeman did say he found the concept of Black History Month to be “ridiculous” and maintained the way to get rid of racism was to “stop talking about it.”

25 minutes ago, Aw Geez said:

There are plenty of peaceful protests. Not all of them stay peaceful. It doesn't mean the peaceful protesters are wrong in what they are protesting about in any way. It's more complicated than that.

Yeah you are right, and thankfully, some of those owners have empathy and can understand and forgive. But they still should be condemned though for hitting those that don't deserve it and didn't ask for it.

The ONLY reason i would understand the rioting would be if the Police in question where acquitted somehow. But they won't, they will be punished for what they have done.

8 minutes ago, Grinch said:

You think he controls his own twitter?  

He's spot on here about black history month, black awards and all the other shite they have that keeps them separated, different, oppressed, ANGRY.   I always find it hysterical that these angry gangster rappers like puff daddy, rap away about how oppressed they're, no hope out of the ghetto but slinging drugs yet they send their own kids to college.

Absolutely outstanding choice of rapper to represent anger and oppression, clearly you know your hip hop onions. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

1 ) Yeah you are right, and thankfully, some of those owners have empathy and can understand and forgive.

2) But they still should be condemned though for hitting those that don't deserve it and didn't ask for it.

3) The ONLY reason i would understand the rioting would be if the Police in question where acquitted somehow. But they won't, they will be punished for what they have done.

1) Why should they forgive their unrelated shops being targeted? To me targeting police and government buildings, at least on the face of it, makes sense in some way. Targeting innocent local business owners is shite and winning BLM no allies.

2) They should be condemned. They being mindless rioters hurting their own community and innocent businesses. Not the whole BLM movement. They rioters are of course linked and are an unfortunate consequence of civil unrest.

3) After the protests kicked on, the initial charge againts Chauvin was upgraded and the other officers were then charged, IIRC. After the outcry.

7 minutes ago, RobbieOR said:

After every one of the Grinch's posts you can see the mask slipping further and further.

You can always tell when someone mentions Asian grooming gangs. it's a dead giveaway. 

Of course it does.  Anyone being bothered by rape gangs must be a wrong un.  Push them away.

Fuck me, some of you cunts better hope you don't learn a hard lesson.  

2 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Of course it does.  Anyone being bothered by rape gangs must be a wrong un.  Push them away.

You were literally tarring Asian's in cities all across the UK with the same brush the same way Tommy Robinson does with that topic you fucking melt. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Burning schools, childrens hospital, children accommodation... 

john-travolta-gif-5.gif