You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Racism in Southern America..

Stouffer

16 minutes ago, skend04 said:

So by the same token, you need to change your Free Palestine avatar because they aren't oppressed by anyone except themselves.

Nonsense, not even slightly comparably.

Getting used to seeing absolute shite from lefties right enough and you wonder why people keep and will continue to vote for right wing goverment's that fuck the people.

Playing fields should be level or you'll always have resentments, hate and divides.  Always.

• Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Nonsense, not even slightly comparably.

Getting used to seeing absolute shite from lefties right enough and you wonder why people keep and will continue to vote for right wing goverment's that fuck the people.

Playing fields should be level or you'll always have resentments, hate and divides.  Always.

Because they are cunts?

Just now, VladimirIlyich said:

Because they are cunts?

Possibly or maybe cause the world isn't all as black and white as some people seem to think.  Lefties always end up making themselves look fucking moronic.

Recent example, criticising the goverment's handling of covid one minute, the next condoning and joining into mass gathering's.   Spectactular backfire coming in 3,2,1.   Get used to a tory goverment.

• Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Possibly or maybe cause the world isn't all as black and white as some people seem to think.  Lefties always end up making themselves look fucking moronic

This coming from a guy who thinks racism doesn't exist because or personal accounts of a few black people saying so.

1 minute ago, Aw Geez said:

This coming from a guy who thinks racism doesn't exist because or personal accounts of a few black people saying so.

It exists, of course it does.  

You can acknowledge racism exists without condoning mass protests in a pandemic, giving jobs to people who aren't the best person for the job or making every crime against a poc race related (newsflash it isnt)

I think I'll start applying for jobs by ticking the queer tranny boxes.  Get myself a good make up artist and tick the black box too.    I'll leave those privileged white folks in the dust.

There's nothing stopping a person of colour in the uk, going to school, getting the education they need and getting the job they want, nothing except themselves.  Of course you'll always have the jobs for the boys that are handed out on a class basis and this again has fuck all to do with race.   Keep telling people they can't do this based on the colour of their skin though, keep making them angry, keep making them feel less than, now that's a cert to work well.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Just now, Grinch said:

You can acknowledge racism exists without condoning mass protests in a pandemic, giving jobs to people who aren't the best person for the job or making every crime against a poc race related (newsflash it isnt)

I think I'll start applying for jobs by ticking the queer tranny boxes.  Get myself a good make up artist and tick the black box too.    I'll leave those privileged white folks in the dust.

There's nothing stopping a person of colour in the uk, going to school, getting the education they need and getting the job they want, nothing except themselves.  Of course you'll always have the jobs for the boys that are handed out on a class basis and this again has fuck all to do with race.   Keep telling people they can't do this based on the colour of their skin though, keep making them angry, keep making them feel less than, now that's a cert to work well.

Alright Derek Vinyard 

2 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Typical leftie responce, anything that doesn't fit into my blinkered view is WACIST.   Ironically you can't even learn to love your prod white neighbour.

It was a typical "I'm just taking the piss" response you hysterical quilt. 

6 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Typical leftie responce, anything that doesn't fit into my blinkered view is WACIST.   Ironically you can't even learn to love your prod white neighbour.

I wouldnt want him living next door to me. The cunt would be round all day asking to borrow this and that. We dont have wheelie bins, he'd be the one putting his bin bags out the night before without using seagull proof bags. To make matters worse he'd try to deny my right to walk down the queens highway playing the lambeg drum at 3 in the morning.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Grinch said:

There's nothing stopping a person of colour in the uk, going to school, getting the education they need and getting the job they want, nothing except themselves.  Of course you'll always have the jobs for the boys that are handed out on a class basis and this again has fuck all to do with race. 

Read a book. Real some examples from black people growing up in mixed/mostly white schools. Do SOMETHING to shine a light on your blind ignorance. Don't wear your ignorance as a badge of honour.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Grinch said:

So what do you propose to change this systemic racism? More of the same? That will work!

1 minute ago, Aw Geez said:

Read a book. Real some examples from black people growing up in mixed/mostly white schools. Do SOMETHING to shine a light on your blind ignorance. Don't wear your ignorance as a badge of honour.

Read a book (Educate yourself) now that would be useful advice to someone bitching about how they can't get what they deserve.

• Downvote 2

10 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Grinch just takes the opposing opinion just for the hell of it. Being a racist is just another one of those contrarian stances.

Well that and I prefer facts over opinions and fiction.   Something you'll never be able to get if you make everything black and white.

40 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Possibly or maybe cause the world isn't all as black and white as some people seem to think.  Lefties always end up making themselves look fucking moronic.

Recent example, criticising the goverment's handling of covid one minute, the next condoning and joining into mass gathering's.   Spectactular backfire coming in 3,2,1.   Get used to a tory goverment.

I agree. I've been labour all my life but when the right start making more sense you have to wonder...

The hypocrisy is the bit I'm having real difficulty with but it seems like others are happy to gloss it over. I mean if we want to talk slavery, wheres the modern movement to remove human trafficking, grooming gangs, forced labour and child slavery?

And what about the biggest killer of black people in the United States? Oh that would be Black People. 90% in fact.

Oh and what about the Black Cop who died the other week, Underwood, who died defending a building? Or the many ethnic business owners who lost their livelihoods through the riots?

Not a fucking peep.

And you know why? Because it doesn't further the goal or the agenda. In the States this is being weaponised by the left against the right for the ferocious desire to remove Trump, just like they've done with Covid. A political war thats as bad as I've ever seen it, the dislike by both groups is truly off the scale. And it stinks.

Now i don't give a crap about Trump either way but it also shows that there is no real desire for change by the people who could do something about it. If Biden gets in he won't change a thing, just watch. Politicians really don't give a shit.

To be honest the whole thing is a shitshow, no one wins, it just fractures communities more and more. The States does have a problem still, but I don't believe its the same over here at all. Its my kids and future generations i feel sorry for.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Grinch said:

Least the man is talking common sense.   A lot more than lets give jobs to coloured folk/women/trans when they're not the best person for the job.  This won't in any way cause friction to continue, no siree.

What kind of prick claims to support the Palestinians and then repeats lazy right-wing tropes about black people, even using the racists’ own language about them.

Even your avatar is a giveaway. Not a Palestinian flag like others on here have had, but an anti-Israel one. No solidarity, just hate and bile.

Change it you fraud.

• Upvote 3