You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Racism in Southern America..

Stouffer

22 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

He’s may very well be a cunt but he’s right about this bending the knee nonsense, makes me cringe and the majority won’t mean it anyway.

It loses significance outside the context of "not standing for the american national anthem" but its a symbol now, no changing that.

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Whats he got on his thumb? 

It's his phone, he was touching the policeman with his phone before he was pushed and when he bangs his head on the sidewalk, the phone slids out of his hand.

29 minutes ago, SasaS said:

It's his phone, he was touching the policeman with his phone before he was pushed and when he bangs his head on the sidewalk, the phone slids out of his hand.

It looks like one of them rubber halloween thumbs but with illuminous nails. Or are my eyes fucked? 

As a wrestling enthusiast he must appreciate how easily and expertly she defends herself from being handcuffed by assuming that position. Although what the hell is that fatso jumping on her back trying to do is really difficult to tell. Do these cops have any training at all? They don't look like they spend too much time in the gym either. That bicycle shorts are certainly not flattering.

4 minutes ago, Aw Geez said:

This is some of the most surreal shit I've ever witnessed. Whoever wrote the script for 2020 clearly just got fucking drunk and went off on one.

Can I add to the surreal-ness for you? 

#DicksOutForGeorge