You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Racism in Southern America..

Stouffer

7 minutes ago, Anubis said:

The US Defence Secretary has gone against Trump saying he doesn’t want the military involved in the protests and doesn’t support using the Insurrection Act.

Imagine what a clusterfuck it'd be having the US military near civilians? Give it about 90 minutes before some pregnant woman gets weenie-roasted by a jarhead with a flamethrower.

7 hours ago, easytoslip said:

You can't brand anyone like that just for voting leave, I know plenty who did and are certainly not racist, black too, not that it makes any difference, and likewise some remainers must have a few ill educated racists in there ranks, hidden though. 

Just because anyone who thinks otherwise, there's no need to call them cunts, as then they too become the cunts. 

I disagree with plenty on here as elsewhere but I wouldn't call them out as that's poor form. Maybe I should stick to the puncheable faces / have a rant threads as that's good at times, plus I'm not one for one for joining clubs, what kind of twat seeks acceptance from a committee? 

Oh and just the footy threads. 

I'm not.

You've had what we call 'a whoosh moment' there mate. 

12 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

A local newspaper is reporting that Chauvin's charge might be boosted up to second degree murder and that three other officers will be charged with aiding and abetting that main charge. 

Which is what it should be. The Thao fella has previous as well, they are going to squeeze him.

There is no way he woke up that morning and thought he would run into (read murder)  Floyd.

15 hours ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

I'm not.

You've had what we call 'a whoosh moment' there mate. 

Isn't whoosh when you fly past something? I hope its got nothing to do with judgement, I don't want to be blackballed, only ever been barred out of a pub once. 

19 minutes ago, Aw Geez said:

"Whooosh" means the joke flew over your head. He wasn't serious. You read it as serious.

One of my favourite films, A Serious Man, OK ta but I tend to see things as see it, usually in the negative being me

Cheers anyhow, I feel a bit of a twat today after going nuts over the loud tunes yesterday, neighbours must of looked out their window and thought I'd cracked, which I had. 

14 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

One of my favourite films, A Serious Man, OK ta but I tend to see things as see it, usually in the negative being me

Cheers anyhow, I feel a bit of a twat today after going nuts over the loud tunes yesterday, neighbours must of looked out their window and thought I'd cracked, which I had. 

I feel your pain. Older I get I am increasingly sensitive to violation of my audial rights.

2 minutes ago, SasaS said:

I feel your pain. Older I get I am increasingly sensitive to violation of my audial rights.

Pardon, could you repeat that please. 

The older I get the more miserable I am, I can laugh though, without laughing if that makes sense.? 

She reckons I'm turning into me Dad, and he is a curmudgeon these days. 

Big fun.