You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Racism in Southern America..

Stouffer

18 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

I don't think you can put those who said there where no protests about Lee Rigby in the one can. as UK Brexit wankers. 

Nothing wrong at all for saying that, the vile ugly cunt is still on the planet. 

Just seen a video of a black woman giving a white copper a right hook, then this black copper comes up behind her and floors her with a right, what goes on there? 

What? Which Lee Rigby are you talking about?

• Downvote 1

Excellent show on Radio Six today - Don Letts's Black Power Soundscape.  It's an updated re-run of a show (consisting almost entirely of music and interviews) which was first broadcast to mark 50 years since Tommy Smith and John Carlos raised the Black Power salute at the Mexico Olympics.

Deffo worth a listen on the iPlayer. 

I have heard about a video of some people attacking a shopkeeper and the shopkeeper dying. I don't need to see it but is there such a video? Are groups attacking people with intent to kill?

Edit: I think I've just seen the video, it was an attack with wooden planks but thankfully it was 'only injuries'.

48 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Excellent show on Radio Six today - Don Letts's Black Power Soundscape.  It's an updated re-run of a show (consisting almost entirely of music and interviews) which was first broadcast to mark 50 years since Tommy Smith and John Carlos raised the Black Power salute at the Mexico Olympics.

Deffo worth a listen on the iPlayer. 

Look at us. From the the Black Power salute to taking a knee at Anfield.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Chauvin's wife has just filed for divorce. 

Got a feeling that she's going to be one of the star prosecution witnesses telling a story of years of mental and physical abuse.

4 hours ago, easytoslip said:

I don't think you can put those who said there where no protests about Lee Rigby in the one can. as UK Brexit wankers. 

Nothing wrong at all for saying that, the vile ugly cunt is still on the planet. 

Just seen a video of a black woman giving a white copper a right hook, then this black copper comes up behind her and floors her with a right, what goes on there? 

You need to get with the TLW times mate. Anyone who voted leave is an ill educated racist.

2 hours ago, S.i.t.M aka The Boring One™ said:

I have heard about a video of some people attacking a shopkeeper and the shopkeeper dying. I don't need to see it but is there such a video? Are groups attacking people with intent to kill?

Edit: I think I've just seen the video, it was an attack with wooden planks but thankfully it was 'only injuries'.

There's also the claim of a bloke being killed by demonstrators/looters in Dallas. Video footage of him lying on the pavement looking fucked up. 

He's not dead though. It's a lie. And, he wasn't a bystander. He left his nearby apartment as he was concerned for the safety of his local bar. And he decided to tackle demonstrators/looters by running at them while armed with a sword and machete type weapon. He looked in a bad way. But, that can happen if you run at people while brandishing a lethal weapon. 

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Big demonstration/vigil outside St. George's Hall. 

I've nothing against the sentiment, but the virus, people! 

Fucking idiots, it's a shame they pass it on or natural selection could just take course.