You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

So which Chelsea players do we take?

KevieG

They'll be like rats off that ship now.

And sorry lads, I'm gonig to swallow my pride here and say we get Drogba. With the diving cheating c*nt, I don't think we would be stopped.

We don't really have any need for their centre halves or midfielders.

Second choice would be Malouda.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And sorry lads, I'm gonig to swallow my pride here and say we get Drogba. With the diving cheating c*nt, I don't think we would be stopped.

none - cunts the lot of them

Shevchenko because he is the only one I have the least bit of respect for. Drogba? You need your head feeling.

The guy with the chequebook hasn't left Chelsea if you haven't yet noticed.

The only possible bad thing i can see coming from this is that Abramovich as wanting to pick the team and therefore has installed his puppets in Grant and Clarke in charge so Roman can tell them who to pick.

Hiddink will be Chelsea manager after he has finished with Russia.

Chelsea may possibly now suffer a little in performances for a few games but they are still a top side and will be there or there abouts come the end of the season.