You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

athens all over again

DalyanPete

why dont you cunts stop buying tickets for away games when you have no intention of going, then have the balls to try and get shut through this site as if you are doing someone a favour.

cunts like you are why a season ticket holder for 30 years as i am attend all euro homes including the qualifier and don´t come out in coco the clowns prize draw.

fuckin wools:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

why dont you cunts stop buying tickets for away games when you have no intention of going, then have the balls to try and get shut through this site as if you are doing someone a favour.

cunts like you are why a season ticket holder for 30 years as i am attend all euro homes including the qualifier and don´t come out in coco the clowns prize draw.

fuckin wools:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

And breathe

I don't think you can compare Galatasaray away with Porto away (I'm not saying that you are malarkey before you start bleating). Who the fuck wants to travel to turkey for a friendly.

I am comparing it in the sense that people are only trying to buy tickets to aways because they can get the loyalty to more glamorous games. I'm not bleating on about it RiS but you'd be surprised how many people go to them type of billed fixtures.

you really havent got a clue have you mate?

what has that got in common with what happened in athens?

quite easy lad, buy a ticket for galatasary away last year, dont go but have a foot on tha ladder.

euro away this season, anyone with 1 euro away qualifies for porto away, doesn´t go,

come the final first out the hat, comprende

you really havent got a clue have you mate?

what has that got in common with what happened in athens?

i am in spain for two deserved weeks hol,hence slow replies, hopefully you now see the point.

you could carry on buying tickets and selling them on, hey presto you qualify for a final ticket.

i book 3 hours holiday for every night match then go to my night shift,it becomes hard to take when athens was a no

No one is going to admit to buying tickets for loyalty because they'll get stick.

There's buying for loyalty and there's buying for loyalty.

At the risk of opening the flood gates... I did buy Galatasaray away last year cos it was only £6 and noone else was buying them. That to me was good sense. And no I didn't travel, 'cos I couldn't afford it.

As a result I got a ticket for Barcelona, which I went to, and Chelsea away, which I went to, and then Athens, which I went to. I also went to every home euro game including the qualifiers. Does that make me a c**t? Obviously I don't think so, but some may think otherwise.

Who are c**ts are the likes of a bloke I know whose missus is a moderator on Est1892 (feel free to boycott them). He is a carrot crunching twat with no connections to Liverpool, but somehow manages to get a hand full of fancards and buys tickets for every game. However, he must have only gone to a handful himself all season, picking and choosing the sexy ones and selling the rest on, largely through Est1892, I'm led to believe.

He drinks with a lad who is another exiled Scouser who goes to the game with me when he can afford it. Because he was skint last season he didn't get up enough loyalty for Athens, but had let this other twat use his fancard for the odd premiership game on the PTS.

The carrot-cruncher had spares for Athens, but instead of offering one to my mate, and allegedly his mate, he sold it on for a profit to some twat he hardly knows on Est1892.

If those are the ones you're on about, Sheshot, then you're dead right, he is a cunt!

There's a big difference between away league games and european aways; there's a possible final at the end of the season, the amount of money spent going the game plus the time off work.

There will have been people in Porto the other night who won't have the loyalty for going and people who were sat at home with. It's wrong.

The club could stop it straight away by insisting on proof of travel from previous rounds. I.e. boarding pass in the name of the ticket holder, that would stop the buying for loyalty in a heartbeat.

Loads bought Galatasaray tickets last year and there was only 600 - 700 in the ground. It will be the same for Besiktas this year because people want to make sure they get the bigger, more glamourous games later on.

Toddler, I don't agree with you just buying a ticket for loyalty when you had no intention of going and hadn't gone to any of the other games but I know why you did and loads of others did it as well.

I just got back from Porto today.

Some fella had EIGHTEEN spare tickets, he couldnt get rid of them - he was giving them to Porto waters for tips!!!

I went down with Five season tickets last week, all had every home but only the final and never got one legitimately!!Had to get them from a friend in the end!