You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rafa tells Crouch to show loyalty

coop

dont blame him for not signing a new contract

he wants to play football and it's difficult getting into the first team here. he's not going to be happy playing 10 games a season unless injuries kick in, Rafa isn't happy because naturally he wants cover but whatever you may think Crouch is too good a player to just be cover, similar to Carson

he wants to play football and it's difficult getting into the first team here. he's not going to be happy playing 10 games a season unless injuries kick in, Rafa isn't happy because naturally he wants cover but whatever you may think Crouch is too good a player to just be cover, similar to Carson

If Crouch doesn't have the confidence in his ability to break into the team then he's not the right player to be playing in a top 4 side.

Nick not long ago you were saying if anyone disses Crouch then they know nothing about football.

Times change and we've moved on from his style of football, when he joined our club he was easily the best striker at the club and suited the way Rafa wanted to play away from home but a bit like drogba he was a lot better as a solo striker and his best partner was Garcia IMO.

People on here were having goes about Crouch which were based on pre-judgements not on the football fact that was happening on the pitch.

However last season when competition started to take place and Rafa wanted to move on into a different style of football it became clear to me that in the medium term Crouch would suffer and I think so far I have been proved right.

Our new style also means its harder to incorporate Crouch into the team

Torres, the pace and now finishing of Babel and to a lesser extent, Andrei, have all pissed on his chips and he's sulking. Took the knock.

A column? Autobiography? Cokehead, media whore "WAG" bint? Its a gobshite's checklist and Rafa must have had reservations before this season started given the type of profile he likes his players to maintain.

He'll probably be off and let's hope we get a 10m plus fee; he was after all, excellent last year and I am amazed at the stick he gets as a threat playing but it looks like he's had enough of the fighting and more importantly, has seen the new signings' desperation to succeed; he did all of that last year and obviously can't be arsed doing it again.

If he wants to cash in and play down the League, he can. For a good fee.

It's tough at the top Pete.

Torres, the pace and now finishing of Babel and to a lesser extent, Andrei, have all pissed on his chips and he's sulking. Took the knock.

A column? Autobiography? Cokehead, media whore "WAG" bint? Its a gobshite's checklist and Rafa must have had reservations before this season started given the type of profile he likes his players to maintain.

He'll probably be off and let's hope we get a 10m plus fee; he was after all, excellent last year and I am amazed at the stick he gets as a threat playing but it looks like he's had enough of the fighting and more importantly, has seen the new signings' desperation to succeed; he did all of that last year and obviously can't be arsed doing it again.

If he wants to cash in and play down the League, he can. For a good fee.

It's tough at the top Pete.

Well put.

Rafa took a lot of stick for his perseverance with him. I would have expected a tad more patience from Crouch - he has a long way to fall.

Unfortunately Crouch is a player who needs to be loved and wont respond very well to this type of motivation from Rafa. His best football has come when he believes the manager has 100% faith in him which isnt the case at present.

I disagree. Crouch's best football has come when he's had something to prove to the world. It would seem he no longer feels he needs to prove anything. In my opinion that's taken the last 5-10 percent from his performances.

I hope we sell him if we can get a decent price I just don't feel he is good enough for Liverpool, he plays great every now and then but he is very inconsistent ans when he plays we play a totally different and uglier type of game. Pace is so important these days and he does not have that.

Ye swap him for Michael Owen and we will be the Bollocks!

as a matter of interest,

if it was you, would you rather play 30 games a year and have a HUGE chance of winning major silverware, or play 50 games a season and have no chance of ever winning a medal?

i dont know any parents that show their kids their bank statements, but i bet theirs plenty that show them their medals!!!

if he wants out for not getting his game, then good luck to him

To be fair, the people slating him on this thread are same wankers who have been willing him to fail ever since he signed.

Noone willed him to fail, everyone has been depserate to win the league for a number of years now and when he signed many of us felt that he wasn't the right quality to get us winning number 19 which is what it's all about. Now 2 years later he still isn't, he is 3rd or 4th choice like many of us said he will be in the end. Doesn't make us wankers.

Noone willed him to fail, everyone has been depserate to win the league for a number of years now and when he signed many of us felt that he wasn't the right quality to get us winning number 19 which is what it's all about. Now 2 years later he still isn't, he is 3rd or 4th choice like many of us said he will be in the end. Doesn't make us wankers.

You say "noone willed him to fail"; I say you're a wanker.

Tomato, tomatoe.

Guest johnmallaly
FFS Peter Crouch used to be a great player for this club in a certain style of play and LFC have now evolved into a much different style of play and he doesnt fit that style of play, its simple no need to have a fit over it

You fucking psycho.