Quantcast
Free Cricket 20/20 cup for those without Sky Sports - Page 5 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
d.k.E.

Free Cricket 20/20 cup for those without Sky Sports

Our top order just looks weak. Wright could be a good number 6 I reckon, but not opening.

And just out of interest, why isn't Alistair Cook considered good enough for ODI's/T20? Every time I've seen him he looks a class act.

I think Cook is close to the ODI team now. I heard someone on the radio saying that is he was young they didn't want to ruin his test technique by confusing it with ODI and 20/20.

Not sure whether I go along with it.

I think Cook is close to the ODI team now. I heard someone on the radio saying that is he was young they didn't want to ruin his test technique by confusing it with ODI and 20/20.

Not sure whether I go along with it.

Me neither. Sounds like more over-complicating from the England selectors, just find a decent XI and play them in all formats. Look at the Aussie team, 9 or 10 of this lot played in the Ashes.

Guest PaddyBerger15

Prior and Shah are just doing the right thing, see Pollock off, get a base and build up to the carnage.

Its not a grand start, but we need a platform for Flintoff and Mascherenas to hit from.

Wasn't clear at all on the obstruction, think you could have judged it either way. Pollock got the benefit of the doubt.. It was a brilliant throw from Ntini though.

If England are going to have a chance, need to settle down and then start to have a go. Just one batsman stepping up could change it all.

I wouldn't blame Pollock personally, the decision was the correct one.

If it was a conscious decision, it's cheating, so it's not the right decision at all.

Guest PaddyBerger15
If it was a conscious decision, it's cheating, so it's not the right decision at all.

Its hard to tell whether it was deliberate though Adam, it would have been a real brave decision to rule that not out.

Looked to me like Pollock was getting himself behind the stumps to receive the throw and try a stumping. Kev should have run to his right and round Pollock, but he ran to his left down the middle of the pitch.