You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Free Cricket 20/20 cup for those without Sky Sports

d.k.E.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can't we for once be on the winning side of a close finish. There was the Sri Lanka game at the world cup, remember a one dayer against Australia where Tufnell airshot when needing 4 off the last ball and now this. I suppose we beat Australia in the Ashes in a close finish but that's it

That woman commentator is getting right on my nerves.

On telly or TMS?

The Sky woman whoever she is claimed that she was "Disinterested" during the England/NZ match; by this point I wanted to pick up a spade and beat her soundly, and her blatant shittiness simply compounded this desire.

That woman commentator is getting right on my nerves.

Ive got the County Championship game on the other channel (last match of the season, title deciders between Sussex, Lancashire and Durham), but I know the woman you mean paddy. She's got a horrible droning voice and is too school mistressy. Bumble and Nasser should do the whole match, they are ace.

Guest PaddyBerger15

The Sky woman whoever she is claimed that she was "Disinterested" during the England/NZ match; by this point I wanted to pick up a spade and beat her soundly, and her blatant shittiness simply compounded this desire.

This indeed is the very one....she is an argumentative bint with a voice which sounds like a chainsaw going over a brick.

Guest PaddyBerger15
Ive got the County Championship game on the other channel (last match of the season, title deciders between Sussex, Lancashire and Durham), but I know the woman you mean paddy. She's got a horrible droning voice and is too school mistressy. Bumble and Nasser should do the whole match, they are ace.

Bang on that, Weeksie. Bumble should do every game, he is the business.

I had the Lancs v Surrey game on before the 20/20 started, might switch back later.

Guest PaddyBerger15

Craig McMillan has just twatted 24 off one over from Morkel, this is boiling up to be another cracking little game now...and Bumble has just taken the mic so things are looking up.

Guest PaddyBerger15

Any one of the big 4 left could win it mate. It has to be said that Pakistan have looked a class outfit so far, but they usually implode spectacularly on the biggest stage.

Sri Lanka have the firepower but if you can get Tharanga and Jayasuriya early before they do damage you have a chance against them. Australia are always dangerous but they seem a step behind the other 2...New Zealand are always bridesmaids and never win the big one...South Africa look mighty strong and on their own patch can't be discounted....its between SA, SL and Pakistan...I'll go with SA simply as they are the most disciplined unit of the 3. The other 2 can be out of this world but can be unpredictable.