You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Free Cricket 20/20 cup for those without Sky Sports

d.k.E.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Cook is close to the ODI team now. I heard someone on the radio saying that is he was young they didn't want to ruin his test technique by confusing it with ODI and 20/20.

Not sure whether I go along with it.

Me neither. Sounds like more over-complicating from the England selectors, just find a decent XI and play them in all formats. Look at the Aussie team, 9 or 10 of this lot played in the Ashes.

Guest PaddyBerger15

Prior and Shah are just doing the right thing, see Pollock off, get a base and build up to the carnage.

Its not a grand start, but we need a platform for Flintoff and Mascherenas to hit from.

Wasn't clear at all on the obstruction, think you could have judged it either way. Pollock got the benefit of the doubt.. It was a brilliant throw from Ntini though.

If England are going to have a chance, need to settle down and then start to have a go. Just one batsman stepping up could change it all.

Guest PaddyBerger15
If it was a conscious decision, it's cheating, so it's not the right decision at all.

Its hard to tell whether it was deliberate though Adam, it would have been a real brave decision to rule that not out.