Quantcast
Ignore Lists... - Page 4 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
madstock

Ignore Lists...

How big is your ignore list?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. How big is your ignore list?

No one's on mine

It's a forum, everyone had their right of say. Even if that right of say is mental.

Im with you jnp

What is the point if your boss was a prick, you cant ignore him as much as what he says might be bolloxs

You have to find other ways to deal with it

Its no different on here

I've got that SilverStalker on ignore.

I don't know whether he's actually still following me around and insulting me but I enjoy the forum much more without having to view his posts.

Haha

So how come you keep negging me then, you fucking loopy cunt?

I have just added a couple of the recent WUMs to my ignore list, and noticed the following names were already there:

Will Warmer

Four Squares

Who are these people, and have I missed any fantastic revelations by not recognising them as human?

(I await the first funny, funny bastard who types "What did he say - I've got him on ignore?")

It is I. (Don't tell Dave though as he's not onto it) Shame they made me change my name and reinvent myself though, preferred that name.

Think it's only natural in a place with inflamed passions that you'd have one or two people who, for whatever reason, you'd rather not hear from.

@dave u I know you can put people on ignore. But is there an option to make users not be able to read your posts?  

That feature is much more appealing, as the idiots will still bitch, bully and moan if they can read a user they are the ones who have the issue with - not the other way round.

21 minutes ago, LF:D said:

@dave u I know you can put people on ignore. But is there an option to make users not be able to read your posts?  

That feature is much more appealing, as the idiots will still bitch, bully and moan if they can read a user they are the ones who have the issue with - not the other way round.

That’d make it very confusing, no? Just put those “idiots” on ignore.

Just now, viRdjil said:

That’d make it very confusing, no? Just put those “idiots” on ignore.

Nah would make it much better. They are! Haha

I'll come back to the forum when the other thing becomes a thing.

• Downvote 1

I've never used the ignore list but in truth there's some right boring bastards on here, in some ways its better to keep seeing the posts as it reminds me how much funnier and interesting I am than a lot of people.

• Upvote 6