You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ignore Lists...

madstock

How big is your ignore list?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. How big is your ignore list?

I've never had anyone on my list, as some of the lads have said it defeats the object of forums/debates.

Eskimo boy if you read this have a look at my genuine message to you in the how gay are you? thread. Fuckit i'll cut and paste it on here too

While we're at it Eskimo Boy, apparently you are a decent bloke, or so i've been told. If that's true, then fuck this stupid persona off now before it get's too late and you alienate everybody on the forum.

Guest PaddyBerger15
Just used it for the first time ever on eskimo fuck

Same for me pal...didn't think that I would ever need to use the function on this site, but now its twice in less than 24 hours for 2 real prize anal warts.

1. Poke the name of the user in question.

2. Slide your hand down to "View Public Profile"

3. Slip across to "Add user to Ignore List" and give it a waggle.

Done; background noise decreases.

cheers Madstock, I'll check out some profiles and see if I can rub one or two out. Might be hard though.

I've got three, and they are long-time members. Just long-time members who think they are always right and refuse to consider anyone else's opinions. Ever.

The short-term WUMs are usually banned before I get to the ignore stage. Makes you feel grateful that you've not got to spend your life pretending you live in a different country to the one you actually live in. And forgetting to learn about time zones....

I'm safe then RR, i'm never right!

I've got three, and they are long-time members. Just long-time members who think they are always right and refuse to consider anyone else's opinions. Ever.

The short-term WUMs are usually banned before I get to the ignore stage. Makes you feel grateful that you've not got to spend your life pretending you live in a different country to the one you actually live in. And forgetting to learn about time zones....

SD, Dave U, NP?

What is it with the animosity and bitterness on this site lately. There's only one way too sort it all out. Dave U, never mind a TLW golf day, lets get all the moaning minnies together and have a good old "KING OF THE RING". This should sort out the men from the boys and put an end to the " Im not talking to you - my dads bigger than your dad " argument. FFS.

P.S. I have no ambition to enter the "RING" ooerr.

I'm not searching through 5,000+ posts for a couple of occasions, that's the proverbial needle in the haystack! You'll just have to take my word for it.

It happens more often on certain other forums I'm on though, where people have more persuasive arguments :whistle: