You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ignore Lists...

madstock

How big is your ignore list?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. How big is your ignore list?

I'm in an exclusive, elite TLW whatsapp group and I steal most of my football opinions from there so need to bother with the footy forums, it is rather inetresting that LFD has been banging the same drum for as long as I can remember, it's as if hundreds of posters have come and gone over the years and by nothing more than bad luck he seems to have attracted them all.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, cloggypop said:

Why not simply set up your own LFC based forum but only invite people you like? 

I didnt get an invite but had a sneak look at your forum, you've been busy starting threads to get the thing moving -

Are you a scouser living in the Netherlands? (I am)

How do you shoehorn living in the Netherlands in to your posts? (Thats where I live)

Whats your favourite dutch team? (thats where I live)

I've seen a mouse -  guess where? (its somewhere near where i live)

Who is your favourite wartime amsterdam diarist (thats near where i live)

Whats your favourite Van? Mine is Van Dijk (hes dutch, thats where I live)

Canals (can you see where this is Leiden? I can, I live there)

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, A Red said:

I didnt get an invite but had a sneak look at your forum, you've been busy starting threads to get the thing moving -

Are you a scouser living in the Netherlands? (I am)

How do you shoehorn living in the Netherlands in to your posts? (Thats where I live)

Whats your favourite dutch team? (thats where I live)

I've seen a mouse -  guess where? (its somewhere near where i live)

Who is your favourite wartime amsterdam diarist (thats near where i live)

Whats your favourite Van? Mine is Van Dijk (hes dutch, thats where I live)

Canals (can you see where this is Leiden? I can, I live there)

I know cloggy lives in Holland but didn't know all the other details about him. Are you a stalker? And did you get a stalker while researching him?