Quantcast
Ignore Lists... - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
madstock

Ignore Lists...

How big is your ignore list?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. How big is your ignore list?

I have just added a couple of the recent WUMs to my ignore list, and noticed the following names were already there:

Will Warmer

Four Squares

Who are these people, and have I missed any fantastic revelations by not recognising them as human?

(I await the first funny, funny bastard who types "What did he say - I've got him on ignore?")

I just put the ones that are doing my head in at the time. I only have Dagger and Eskimong on at the moment, but people have been on it and then off it the next day. Saves getting irritated.

Not sure what the point of ignore lists is. I always want to see what people have to say.

I daresay I figure or one or two though.

I do normally, but when it is ones like Eskimo Boy, it really isn't worth knowing what they said.

Just the two current cocks.

I've never really bothered with ignore before as I agree with Noos on that. However I'm confident that Mongboy and Dagger have fuck all to say that is worth reading.

Saves getting irritated.

That's the thing - a couple of weeks ago I started a few threads (which were referred to as "gay threads", strangely enough) that were generally chilled such as "the non-sarcastic, say something nice thread".

Ever since that time I have found myself getting more and more pissy with the ignorance and general stupidity of a select few posters; I am now of the opinion that the ignore list is your friend.

Guest Eskimo-Boy

actually RiS i cud teach u how 2 survive in the wild if u wanted... but noooo go ignore me u baboon..

i wudnt ignore any1 im not an ignoramus

Only one. And that was very recent. Holla. Can ignorees read your messages?

Yes. i like the way it says about the user being on the ignore list in smaller text too so as not to offend your eyes.

actually RiS i cud teach u how 2 survive in the wild if u wanted... but noooo go ignore me u baboon..

i wudnt ignore any1 im not an ignoramus

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. RiS, PM me with your guesses.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. RiS, PM me with your guesses.

Stop quoting the twat! Twat and the other mong Dagger (who reminds me of Raddy) are the only ones on mine. Rashid was on there for a bit and even Red Nick when he went bitchmental over summer but the only 2 left are the Krankies.

Stop quoting the twat! Twat and the other mong Dagger (who reminds me of Raddy) are the only ones on mine. Rashid was on there for a bit and even Red Nick when he went bitchmental over summer but the only 2 left are the Krankies.

How dare you put me on that mental list!