You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Political Correctness

Fat-Pat

I hate all these PC shit but if some white newsreader called Trevor a fat black bastard they would be sacked and crucified by the media.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6987536.stm

.I never thought i would see anybody with worse grammar and punctuation than me. If you’re ever going to last on the GF you need to write correctly. Secret grammar Police patrol here regularly.

Manning made a living from being bigoted. I dont think it was racist, it was a parody. Manning would probably found it funny.

.I never thought i would see anybody with worse grammar and punctuation than me. If you’re ever going to last on the GF you need to write correctly. Secret grammar Police patrol here regularly.

Manning made a living from being bigoted. I dont think it was racist, it was a parody. Manning would probably found it funny.

Nice use of the full stop at the start of the sentence to add weight to your argument. A much underused literary finesse.

Boo-hoo poor little white boys got upset because a fat white bastard (and that's what he was) got insulted with the use of the word white. Why? All those years of intolerance and oppression being brought to the forefront in a damning and inappropriate way? People who object to this just don't get why black people get offended with racist words and assume 'nigger' = honky and white cunt = 'black cunt'. These are merely words, it's not the intonation of the word that creates the offence it's years of mistreatment, oppression & a thousand other things my cracker ass could never understand associated with them

as much as what happenned concerning slavery is terrible, you cannot blame people of today. it is eaqually wrong to blame white people for the mistreatment how ever many years ago. just as it is for jews to hold nazism against germans. both white people and germans feel guilt for what happenned even though there is absolutely no need to as we commited no crime.

Boo-hoo poor little white boys got upset because a fat white bastard (and that's what he was) got insulted with the use of the word white. Why? All those years of intolerance and oppression being brought to the forefront in a damning and inappropriate way? People who object to this just don't get why black people get offended with racist words and assume 'nigger' = honky and white cunt = 'black cunt'. These are merely words, it's not the intonation of the word that creates the offence it's years of mistreatment, oppression & a thousand other things my cracker ass could never understand associated with them

Yeah, but.. Yeah, but... Yeah, but... Oh, fuck off you PC brigadier.

You just don't get it do you. Or if you do, you are a fucking tit.

Anyway, more pressingly... why has nobody showed appreciation for my Oscar the Cat joke?

At the end of the day its because like all the other ones on here such as RedInSweden you try too hard to be funny.O and how could I forget its also because your a mug

At the end of the day its because like all the other ones on here such as RedInSweden you try too hard to be funny.O and how could I forget its also because your a mug

A mug? Where are you from sanshine? You friends with Danny Dyer by any chance?

What are you trying hard to be? Racist? Unpopular? Dull?

Anyway, I'm off for a pint so I'll leave you to it you big cocksocket!

Your gonna go far kid...

No seriously, your either a bit slow off the mark or a bit soft.

Disagree mate. Despite any history of discrimination, it is not worse to be racist towards blacks than to be racist towards whites. If we're ever going to get along we cannot have a two-tier system of racial abuse. It has to be equally bad for everyone, the alternative being inequality either in morals or under the law. Inequality breeds resentment - as we all know.

I thought Trevor was right to do it, it was the most unexpected thing that he would say. And thats what it made it wrong to some people as Sir Treor should never say stuff like that. That would be a more suitable and constructed debate to have about his article, not some childish and ill advised poster and his pointless comments, and poor use of text speak, never mind the english language.

*crosses fingers and cowers waiting for TLW Grammar and Spelling Brigade

Disagree mate. Despite any history of discrimination, it is not worse to be racist towards blacks than to be racist towards whites. If we're ever going to get along we cannot have a two-tier system of racial abuse. It has to be equally bad for everyone, the alternative being inequality either in morals or under the law. Inequality breeds resentment- as we all know.

How does this jive with your opinions on homosexual couples adopting?

(Sample quote: "As far as homo adoptions go, it's just plain wrong.")

Guest Eskimo-Boy
Disagree mate. Despite any history of discrimination, it is not worse to be racist towards blacks than to be racist towards whites. If we're ever going to get along we cannot have a two-tier system of racial abuse. It has to be equally bad for everyone, the alternative being inequality either in morals or under the law. Inequality breeds resentment - as we all know.

Respect to tha fullest!!!!

Also, its nice 2 c another TLW person get abuse... keep up the fat pat hatin you slogs!

No matter how much you try to remove inequality, it is always going to be there with the extremists of each religion and race. There will be always a minority wanting to go against the grain, there will always be a collective in the middle seeing both sides, and then you have the pro lifers, people who think they can make the world a better place and everything will sing in perfect harmony. Its a vicous cycle.

To quote the master that is Bill Hicks

It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.