You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alonso Off

Nunavut Patrick

I know theres a 10sec delay but it must have been on the 8th sec when they decided they weren't taking any more bets.

the delay on the stream is around 1 -3 mins when you tried to place your bet they had already scored if that makes sense

You didnt know it but the bookies did

the delay on the stream is around 1 -3 mins when you tried to place your bet they had already scored if that makes sense

You didnt know it but the bookies did

I know what you're saying, but it really hurts when you get it right but don't win money so i'm sulking now.

Its always a very good bet though i've won money off it a few times, betting on a team to score the next goal in about the 80th min, you'll get around 3-1 on it.

If you know yer cod history the Basques were fishing long before any of those geyser fuckers got wind of it.

Iceland is nothing more than a volcanic shit spot in the North Atlantic that the real Vikings used to have a nice warm bath before pillaging and plundering.

And fucking Bjork is horrible, horrible, horrible as is that Oranico Flow or whatever it was song..didn't that come for Iceland??

They're whaling, too, the fuckers.

If you know yer cod history the Basques were fishing long before any of those geyser fuckers got wind of it.

Iceland is nothing more than a volcanic shit spot in the North Atlantic that the real Vikings used to have a nice warm bath before pillaging and plundering.

God bless you, that made me laugh - "volcanic sh*t spot". Genius.

Is Iceland on the UN list of countries (along with Belgium) that should be mocked and boycotted if you were Secretary General?

And fucking Bjork is horrible, horrible, horrible as is that Oranico Flow or whatever it was song..didn't that come for Iceland??

You were close NP, replace the "C" with an "R".

Anyone else think Enya is/was tasty? I say was because I've just seen today's Kelly Le Brock - woof woof.

They're whaling, too, the fuckers.

I'm just about old enough to remember the Cod War. Being a small child at the time I was amazed that fish could wage war.

What was it about - Roman Codtholicism vs. Fishlam?

Race (dark-skinned versus the lighter shade)?

Territory (hello, it's a big f*cking ocean guys)?

Spain with 10 men played Islandia off the park and the goal they scored should never have happened as there was a blantant push on a spanish player totally ingored by the Ref and they go up the other end and Score

Also never a red card but Liverpool wont complain, however that might have big reprecussions for Xabi's international career as Albelda was superb when he came on

Nothing wrong with a bit of whaling.
:biggrin: Guess you have to give that statement with your country taking its share of minkes. But I actually agree - as long as it's controlled and from healthy populations.

Anyway, it was never a sending off in my opinion, but I'm quite happy with the ref for giving him a rest..