Sign in to follow this  
Guest PaddyBerger15

Millie Clode

No-one will believe this, and frankly I don't blame them, but I got a blowjob off a bird that was the absolute spit of Millie Clode. Half russian she was.

Outstanding.

No-one will believe this, and frankly I don't blame them, but I got a blowjob off a bird that was the absolute spit of Millie Clode. Half russian she was.

How much did she charge? ;)

Just been told Mille used to have an entry in Wiki that was unsportingly removed by her masters at Sky.

Her original entry claimed Millie was a former prostitute who liked nothing better than flashing her boobs at her co-presenters when off camera. However, this startling “fact” was not the cause of the Wiki removal.

This was brought about by a supplementary entry which alleged La Clode had a passion for bondage involving a lesbian and a pair of Afghan hounds.

This undisputed truth was told to me in strict confidence by a photocoper repair man who I have never met until this afternoon.

As the man says: Must be true cause there’s no entry for Millie Clode in Wikipedia but there is evidence that such an entry did exist before it was deleted. See here….

Unauthorized - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This talk page was deleted. The deletion log for this page is provided here for convenience:

00:03, 21 December 2007 East718 (Talk | contribs) deleted "Talk:Millie Clode" ý (CSD G8: Was a talk page of a deleted page)

Can anyone confirm the reason for this mysterious deletion?