You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Platini

Christianlfc

so if millwall had beat the mancs they would of been in the CL qualifing round instead of the 4th place team

He's havin a bubble bath

Theyd deserve it for beating Manu, however the only down side is utd might lose on purpose so Arsenal or Liverpool didnt play in the CL

I think it would be ok as long as the top 4 were seeded to meet in the semi final

I don’t really see what difference It makes.

Since the Prem began, only Everton have won the FA.Cup out side of Liverpool Chelsea Man U Arsenal

I cant see what is going to change regarding the teams put forward from the UK

Unless they start going and making the runners-up our representative

That then defeats the object, seeing as UEFA want winners not also-rans

• 11 years later...

He’s just a horrible cunt. Have despised him since Heysel 1985.

After the ludicrous decision by UEFA  to play the match while people were dying after the wall collapse, every player on the pitch were affected. How they managed to play something that looked like a football match is hard to understand. I’d say nobody really cared about the result though. Except one!

When he scored a pen inside the 2nd half he ran half the pitch cheering with the world’s biggest smile on his face. He looked like he didn’t even consider to care or let the fact people were dying ruin his joy. It was terrible from a creep not worthy of being called a man.

• Upvote 7

On 03/09/2007 at 19:49, bobhorse said:

Since the Prem began, only Everton have won the FA.Cup out side of Liverpool Chelsea Man U Arsenal

Portsmouth and Wigan have won it too.  

On 03/09/2007 at 19:49, bobhorse said:

Man City too.