Ha, ha, ha!!! Just a got a shout out off Gilles on 6Music. 50 years old and still pathetically made up about it!

• Upvote 1

Haha when did you get that shout out?

Just only had a couple of listens so far but heard some good new music from Sault , Tyler & Hiatus Kaiyote.

SAULT - Are you from London ft Lil Simz

SAULT - Bitter Streets

• Upvote 2

Tyler,The Creator - Sweet / I thought you wanted to Dance

Tyler, The Creator - Hot Wind Blows ft Lil Wayne

• Upvote 1

Tyler’s albums seem to switch between noisy aggression and soulful grooves with my favourites obviously leaning towards the latter (although not exclusively so). This is definitely on the soulful side and feels like a grower to me.

• Upvote 1

On 26/06/2021 at 20:36, Paul said:

Tyler’s albums seem to switch between noisy aggression and soulful grooves with my favourites obviously leaning towards the latter (although not exclusively so). This is definitely on the soulful side and feels like a grower to me.

Yeah I'm still learning on Flower Boy his best album but this is very good imo. Have you seen this ? Came up in my YT recommendation.Some talent in the room off their heads hahaha

Also he was inspired to write that I thought you wanted to dance from watching the Small axe series on BBC . The 2nd show of the series  on UK lovers rock.

• Upvote 1

Steve Arrington - Joy's of love

Ft Mndsgn , Devin Morrison & Koreatown Oddity

Rochelle Jordan - Already

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, whtwht said:

Yeah I'm still learning on Flower Boy his best album but this is very good imo. Have you seen this ? Came up in my YT recommendation.Some talent in the room off their heads hahaha

Also he was inspired to write that I thought you wanted to dance from watching the Small axe series on BBC . The 2nd show of the series  on UK lovers rock.

Saw him at the O2 in Brixton a couple of years back. I was definitely in the 90th percentile in terms of age group, however he was fantastic. His new album isn’t as immediately grabbing as his last couple, but good to hear him rap again. A couple of stand outs so far; Hot Wind Blows posted above and Juggernaut.

• Upvote 2

This is still one of my fav rap songs. Earl Sweatshirt stole the show here, but if I’m honest I haven’t really enjoyed his solo stuff as much as I have Tyler’s and Frank’s.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, whtwht said:

Ha, ha, ha!!! Bunch of dickheads. 

• Upvote 1

Loved the Steve Arrington track since I first heard it. It’s a couple of years old, isn’t it?

And Oldie is a classic, deffo. 

7 hours ago, Paul said:

Loved the Steve Arrington track since I first heard it. It’s a couple of years old, isn’t it?

And Oldie is a classic, deffo. 

It came out last year. Lovely tune man.

• Upvote 1

Patrick Paige II - Whisper (Want My Luv) feat. Steve Lacy, Allen Love & Durand Bernarr 

• Upvote 1