You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, Paul said:

The mysterious Sault have put out their second double album in 12 weeks and it is absolutely fucking ridiculous. Untitled (Rise): get on it. Now. 

My physical copy of Untitled (Black Is) arrived on Wednesday and then on Thursday I was reading 5-star reviews about a new album. Immediately ordered it but haven't had a listen yet.

• Upvote 1

Mate, it’s unreal. Honest to God, it’s an instant classic. Can’t stop listening to it. The whole thing is incredible, but I’ve gone fucking delirious over Son Shine. It’s got that addictive head nod, late summer, soul groove, bounce. Best thing I’ve heard in ages. Definitely the best track of 2020 and by a long distance. 

It sounds too good to wait until the vinyl arrives in November for a listen! On top of the shit weather here, records that have been building up whilst my player has been out of action for the last 4 months, and a list of house admin to do, it looks like a day sat in front of the stereo! 

Looking forward to hearing Gilles' reaction later.

39 minutes ago, Karl_b said:

It sounds too good to wait until the vinyl arrives in November for a listen! On top of the shit weather here, records that have been building up whilst my player has been out of action for the last 4 months, and a list of house admin to do, it looks like a day sat in front of the stereo! 

Looking forward to hearing Gilles' reaction later.

He played the last one in full during one show, didn’t he? Reckon he’ll do the same again. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...