You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck me, I’ve gone absolutely demented for the new Fatima tune, Only. Produced by The Purist, it’s

*gnashes teeth*

a vinyl exclusive on her new album. Gilles played it last week and then opened today’s show with it. No exaggeration, I think I’ve played it about 25-30 times since I got back from the match. It took me ages to write my Few Thoughts thing for Dave because I couldn’t concentrate on anything but this tune. It’s fucking amazing - like an orchestral, cinematic, soul groove.  Check it out while you can as it looks like it won’t appear digitally anywhere.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Paul said:

Fuck me, I’ve gone absolutely demented for the new Fatima tune, Only. Produced by The Purist, it’s

*gnashes teeth*

a vinyl exclusive on her new album. Gilles played it last week and then opened today’s show with it. No exaggeration, I think I’ve played it about 25-30 times since I got back from the match. It took me ages to write my Few Thoughts thing for Dave because I couldn’t concentrate on anything but this tune. It’s fucking amazing - like an orchestral, cinematic, soul groove.  Check it out while you can as it looks like it won’t appear digitally anywhere.  

Not heard it yet . Will check out GP on playback

6 hours ago, whtwht said:

Not heard it yet . Will check out GP on playback

Mate, I can almost 100% guarantee you’ll love it. I’ve just pre-ordered the vinyl via Bandcamp at half six in the morning because it’s been doing my head in so much that that’s apparently the only way I can get it. Haven’t been hit this hard by a new tune in a long time. 

13 hours ago, Paul said:

How “Bugz” is that DKD tune, by the way? Wonder if they’re thinking about a full re-form. 

First of all,  thanks Paul that tune by Fatima is quality!! If it comes on YT will post it.

I was meant to go see Kiefer in Hackney last night and apparently Fatima & Mndsgn were on the bill. I saw Henry Wu with K15 and Shy One the night before in Hackney too and i'm just knackered from that tbh :O).

Bugz will definitely happen i reckon.In fact they are playing a gig in Brixton ( Live at POW)on the 5th Oct . Same night Ive got to tickets to see Musiq Soulchild, Glenn Lewis & Tweet at the O2 . Would be there otherwise dammit!!

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, whtwht said:

First of all,  thanks Paul that tune by Fatima is quality!! If it comes on YT will post it.

I was meant to go see Kiefer in Hackney last night and apparently Fatima & Mndsgn were on the bill. I saw Henry Wu with K15 and Shy One the night before in Hackney too and i'm just knackered from that tbh :O).

Bugz will definitely happen i reckon.In fact they are playing a gig in Brixton ( Live at POW)on the 5th Oct . Same night Ive got to tickets to see Musiq Soulchild, Glenn Lewis & Tweet at the O2 . Would be there otherwise dammit!!

21 hours ago, aRdja said:

The crew is playing at Pickle Factory in Bethnal Green next Saturday FYI. I would go, but I have something on round the corner from there, so might  able to swing it.

https://www.thepicklefactory.co.uk/events/view/coop-presents-selectors-assemble-/

Christ, you boys in the smoke are absolutely spoiled rotten for music. There’s either a great gig or club night on 365 days a year. 

On 9/22/2018 at 11:33 PM, Paul said:

*gnashes teeth*

Where would one check it out? 

Can’t believe as a former vinyl junkie how much this track only being available on vinyl has pissed me off. It arrived on vinyl today with a download code and even that doesn’t include Only or the other track, even though I’ve got the album. I ripped it from Gilles the other week, but it’s not great. I might rip it from that YouTube video though. 

On 10/2/2018 at 7:17 PM, Paul said:

Can’t believe as a former vinyl junkie how much this track only being available on vinyl has pissed me off. It arrived on vinyl today with a download code and even that doesn’t include Only or the other track, even though I’ve got the album. I ripped it from Gilles the other week, but it’s not great. I might rip it from that YouTube video though. 

Fucking made up! I've Tweeted about this tune a few times and got some likes and re-Tweets by The Purist, who produced it. He then Tweeted about the track today and I replied asking whether a digital release for it was likely. A few minutes later I get a DM with a download link! Absolutely love that - he had no need whatsoever to do it and hasn't publicised the fact either.  What a complete gent.