You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bedroom Horror Stories

Faustus

Seeing as this place seems to be inhabited by a percentage of sick-minded fuckers ("have you defiled a bird in their sleep" thread) I thought this thread would make interesting (and amusing) reading.

Probably the worst thing to happen to me was a few months ago when I got absolutely hammered one night and ended up shagging a bird who's got a bit of a reputation for being a bit of a slag. As I was fucking slaughtered, I didn't use a condom when I've always been very careful regarding contraception.

Anyway, the next morning I took her round the local cafe for a bit of breakfast and I was determined to gauge an estimate of her sexual history and if this slag reputation was warranted. I asked her how many people she'd slept with including myself and she stared into space while she totted everyone up, took a sip of her tea and nonchalantly remarked "about 30."

Fucking hell, my jaw nearly dropped into my fried brekky and then went off to get tested. I was absolutely convinced I'd caught something from her and was in agony waiting. Thankfully, when the results came back, I was all clear and I don't think I've ever been so relieved in my life. Was a bit of a lucky escape as well because apparently now, there's a strong rumour going around that this unnamed young lady has genital herpes.

Absolutely horrible experience.

Seeing as this place seems to be inhabited by a percentage of sick-minded fuckers ("have you defiled a bird in their sleep" thread) I thought this thread would make interesting (and amusing) reading.

Probably the worst thing to happen to me was a few months ago when I got absolutely hammered one night and ended up shagging a bird who's got a bit of a reputation for being a bit of a slag. As I was fucking slaughtered, I didn't use a condom when I've always been very careful regarding contraception.

Anyway, the next morning I took her round the local cafe for a bit of breakfast and I was determined to gauge an estimate of her sexual history and if this slag reputation was warranted. I asked her how many people she'd slept with including myself and she stared into space while she totted everyone up, took a sip of her tea and nonchalantly remarked "about 30."

Fucking hell, my jaw nearly dropped into my fried brekky and then went off to get tested. I was absolutely convinced I'd caught something from her and was in agony waiting. Thankfully, when the results came back, I was all clear and I don't think I've ever been so relieved in my life. Was a bit of a lucky escape as well because apparently now, there's a strong rumour going around that this unnamed young lady has genital herpes.

Name names, Faustus.

You were taking a chance there, shagging a Vegas bird with no protection. Could've been a lot worse than herpes!

Just out of interest, how old are you? The only reason I ask is cos I was talking to my friend recently about number of sexual partners. She's no slag, but she reckoned she'd had nearly 30 (not saying my mate was this girl!), and I was astounded. But she's never really had a long term relationship as such, more a series of 3 month long ones (she's 31).

So 30 isn't that bad, unless your girl was about 18 and then yes, she's a tart.

You were taking a chance there, shagging a Vegas bird with no protection. Could've been a lot worse than herpes!

Just out of interest, how old are you? The only reason I ask is cos I was talking to my friend recently about number of sexual partners. She's no slag, but she reckoned she'd had nearly 30 (not saying my mate was this girl!), and I was astounded. But she's never really had a long term relationship as such, more a series of 3 month long ones (she's 31).

So 30 isn't that bad, unless your girl was about 18 and then yes, she's a tart.

I'm 19 and she was the same age as me. 30 is just an unbelievable number for a girl my age. Couldn't believe I'd shagged her without a johnny, because as I said, I've always been careful.

Classy bird. Doesn't surprise me though, atypical of the type you'd pick up in Headlocks on a Friday night. Probably been sexually active since she was 10. Ooh, you dirty little bastard!

I felt dirty enough that night just mingling with the commoners down Skid Row.

That rumour only started since been with you as well.

had a similar story to Faustus.. My first year at my current uni, these girls had a party right behind our house as a sort of welcome to the new year. Walked in the place, was drunk soon there after and woke up to this...

A very square looking bird stark naked, covered in piss and crushed crackers on my bed. Hadn't even put the mattress cover on the mattress yet. Needless to say, the lads were gettin on me cause i didnt strap up and she has no idea how many dudes she been with.

was two years ago and thank fuck my nads havent turned a funny color

I feel quite innocent and pure reading this thread. I've never defiled anyone (well, not unknowingly) in bed either.

Closest I can think of, a right old "drink/smoke/take as many drugs as possible" party in Ssefton Park, when I lived just off Lark Lane. I remember the start of the party, then I remember waking up in a well rough bed, in a well rough flat in Toxteth next to a well rough judy.

So, what does a bloke do in that situation. A) Make coffee? b) Wake her up for round 2? C) Bugger off sharpish?

Yep, C. And I never saw her again.

I feel quite innocent and pure reading this thread. I've never defiled anyone (well, not unknowingly) in bed either.

Closest I can think of, a right old "drink/smoke/take as many drugs as possible" party in Ssefton Park, when I lived just off Lark Lane. I remember the start of the party, then I remember waking up in a well rough bed, in a well rough flat in Toxteth next to a well rough judy.

So, what does a bloke do in that situation. A) Make coffee? b) Wake her up for round 2? C) Bugger off sharpish?

I always go C. In fact I don't really have an A or a B.

"I was wrecked and she was a tart"

classic line.

30, yeah I guess that might be a few for 19. Always use a nodder lad or she might be knocking on your door in 9 months......... then again good chance it might not be yours.

I'm not sure what the problem is with any bird who has notched up a few. Not going to yak on about how come when a fella does it he's a lad, and when a bird does it she's a slag, but I for one am glad there are girls out there who love shagging blokes.

There are way too many birds, particularly it seems in this country, who see their muff as some sort of holy grail and feel you owe them something if they let you near it.

Hats off to the great british slag, I say. She meets a bloke, she likes him, she fucks him. I got no problem with that.

I'm not sure what the problem is with any bird who has notched up a few. Not going to yak on about how come when a fella does it he's a lad, and when a bird does it she's a slag, but I for one am glad there are girls out there who love shagging blokes.

There are way too many birds, particularly it seems in this country, who see their muff as some sort of holy grail and feel you owe them something if they let you near it.

Hats off to the great british slag, I say. She meets a bloke, she likes him, she fucks him. I got no problem with that.

Is right. Plus, practice makes perfect. So get practising girls.

Definitely C, that goes without saying.... but I once surpassed that by raiding the fridge and cupboards, filling some carrier bags with the loot before fucking off sharpish. My housemates and I had a proper good meal for the first time in ages that night.

• Upvote 1