You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

You know you've been riding the forum too long when...

Paul

• 4 months later...
true alright' date='was chatting to a fellow red who posts on rawk and we got talking about the rasher.

think it may have been when he was banned.[/quote']

Not quite Thailand, but I have had a similar conversation with a random stranger whilst watching a match in a dodgy Midlands pub. He too was a rawk poster.

Surely there must be more examples of this? Is there occasion to get a world map and loads of pins? "Places where forumites have had conversations with random strangers about Rash".

Incidentally, you know you have been away from the forum too long when about 20 people have changed their username and you have no idea who anyone is. Good times.

Trying to explain to people in the real world a story you've heard on here is a funny one.

"Yeah some lad I know is a solicitor and he was saying...."

"Oh right, where does he work?"

"I don't know."

"What's his name?"

"I don't know that either."

MY life on here is a secret to my mates in the real world, it's easier that way, plus it's the closest I'm ever going to get to being Batman.

MY life on here is a secret to my mates in the real world, it's easier that way, plus it's the closest I'm ever going to get to being Batman.

This is as close I'll ever get to being in the Illuminati (or maybe not?) Except the GF doesn't secretly rule the world.

Or does it? Strontium Dog could be Alan Greesnspan for all I know, and Scouse Missionary could be Rupert Murdock.

• 2 months later...