You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

You know you've been riding the forum too long when...

Paul

go on then, what's my opinion on the whole evolution vs. intelligent design debate?
That you'd rather stick your head in a vice Joe Pesci style then touch that with a 80 foot clown pole?

No wait that was my opinion.

You believe in Unicorns that blumpkin each others horns

been there...

Tried to get one going the other day about the McCanns and got cut dead by 3 people. Obviously they don't think that they are cunts like Chris.

Rather than buy a timeout book or read travel guides you start a thread like "Anyone ever been to Prague/New York/Guantanamo Bay and what's it like"

For the rest of my life, I will always check with a person before I put beans on their fry-up. And I thank God that I never had Noos as a house guest pre-gf days, when beans were a default.

You know you've been here too long when you check the gf before you check your email. Also, when you find yourself worrying about strangers' personal problems. E.g, "I wonder if such-and-such is alright? Haven't seen him round since his bird jibbed him", or "I hope thechap's balls aren't too sore after his snip".