You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

You know you've been riding the forum too long when...

Paul

23 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Mrs O'T told me yesterday that she'd looked at my stats and I've averaged 9.4 posts a day for nearly 15 years.

I've wasted my life.

Indeed, you could have sacked off some other things and posted way more. 

• Upvote 1

On 27/06/2020 at 23:03, Karl_b said:

Pretty sure I've said it before on this thread but I find it very hard to resist the overwhelming urge to say "never heard of the cunt" when someone mentions some famous blert that apparently I should know of. That and advising people to either "cunt them in the bastard" or "set their house on fire as a warning" as idle threats. 

This place has made me.

I’ve just repped you twice in 30 seconds for the same post made 6 months apart over 2 years ago.

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

I’ve just repped you twice in 30 seconds for the same post made 6 months apart over 2 years ago.

Consider me the opposite of being cunted in the bastard.

11 hours ago, Stouffer said:

I've had the GF longer than two wives.

Maybe, if at all possible which most things are these days, propose to the GF and make it your wife. We won't cheat on you or sleep with your best mate, if you have any.

Do it and don't look back at a decision that could bring you eternal happiness.

• 4 weeks later...
On 19/05/2022 at 07:55, Section_31 said:

Was picking the Mrs up from work and she'd just done parents evening. She was going on about one of the Latvian kids' mums.

"You should see her she's so pretty, she looks like a model".

Was very, very close to saying "pics or GTFO." 

Single now apparently, boyfriend was knocking her about.

* dusts off slightly scuffed Timberland Chelsea boots and Ted Baker watch.

* applies Brut 

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Single now apparently, boyfriend was knocking her about.

* dusts off slightly scuffed Timberland Chelsea boots and Ted Baker watch.

* applies Brut 

There is an Eastern European on my local NextDoor community app who has lived local for a while struggling to settle in and her kid is having a tough time. She also has a picture up. 

When she mentioned her kid getting a tough time I did join in with the advice "kick em" etc but next time I have an argument with the ball & chain...

popeye-sailor.gif

Some 10 year olds need teaching a lesson. 

Or some creep in scuffed boots and a jarg watch. 

• 11 months later...
On 20/05/2022 at 20:31, Clem H Fandango said:

Maybe, if at all possible which most things are these days, propose to the GF and make it your wife. We won't cheat on you or sleep with your best mate, if you have any.

Do it and don't look back at a decision that could bring you eternal happiness.

A8600C44-98A0-434C-9745-F0058CDE7196.gif

• Upvote 3

On 16/06/2022 at 21:57, Bjornebye said:

There is an Eastern European on my local NextDoor community app who has lived local for a while struggling to settle in and her kid is having a tough time. She also has a picture up. 

The internet tells me that there's loads of East European women looking for sex in my area.

On 27/06/2020 at 23:03, Karl_b said:

Pretty sure I've said it before on this thread but I find it very hard to resist the overwhelming urge to say "never heard of the cunt" when someone mentions some famous blert that apparently I should know of. That and advising people to either "cunt them in the bastard" or "set their house on fire as a warning" as idle threats. 

This place has made me.

Haha, holy shit I literally did this the other day while texting a mate to moan about a kid that smashed my car with a football. Didn't even realise. Was a bit confused that he didn't come straight back with "it's the only way they'll learn".

Then I started drafting a "have a rant" rant before a work call distracted me.

Screenshot_20230603-105829.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...