Quantcast
You know you've been riding the forum too long when... - Page 15 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Paul

You know you've been riding the forum too long when...

On 21/08/2007 at 17:38, Elmyn Noos said:

You call your wife Remmie in bed.

Cant imagine a better post on this forum. 

After seeing recommendations on here for Michael Kiwanuka I can't get this absolute stonker out of my head:

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Remmie said:

After seeing recommendations on here for Michael Kiwanuka I can't get this absolute stonker out of my head:

Let him into your life. You won't be disappointed. Hands down one of the best artists around and amazing live. 

6 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Let him into your life. You won't be disappointed. Hands down one of the best artists around and amazing live. 

Been listening to a lot of his stuff on shuffle and nothing has gripped me anywhere near how this song has but I shall persevere

15 hours ago, Remmie said:

Been listening to a lot of his stuff on shuffle and nothing has gripped me anywhere near how this song has but I shall persevere

Take him off shuffle, Rem. Let his albums flow through you in their entirety, appreciate the whole as they deserve.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

It is a massive effort not to use the phrase "never heard of the cunt" in polite company. 

Yup, same here. That and "cunt him in the bastard."

8 minutes ago, Karl_b said:

Yup, same here. That and "cunt him in the bastard."

That and ‘cunt’s trick’. I don’t even use that word

• Upvote 3

19 hours ago, Remmie said:

I put this on a new playsuits I've got going on spotify after seeing this. I had to walk up to Old Swan earlier and it came on. I floated for 6 minutes. Got a bit of Pink Floyd about it. Superb. 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I put this on a new playsuits I've got going on spotify after seeing this. I had to walk up to Old Swan earlier and it came on. I floated for 6 minutes. Got a bit of Pink Floyd about it. Superb. 

Bang on, I saw the Floyd comparison very quickly in the instrumental part. It's got so much soul and a hint of Motown. Can't get past it, listened to it 5 times in a row

1 minute ago, Remmie said:

Bang on, I saw the Floyd comparison very quickly in the instrumental part. It's got so much soul and a hint of Motown. Can't get past it, listened to it 5 times in a row

Yep, it immediately reminded me of Wish You Were Here. Brilliant track, and absolutely heartbreaking lyrics. Poor cunt still thinks he's got a chance...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mudface said:

Yep, it immediately reminded me of Wish You Were Here. Brilliant track, and absolutely heartbreaking lyrics. Poor cunt still thinks he's got a chance...

What a song to remind you of...

...you immediately know a thread already exists for a topic that someone has started a new thread for, and you know how to search for that existing thread.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Trumo said:

...you immediately know a thread already exists for a topic that someone has started a new thread for, and you know how to search for that existing thread.

Did you find the existing thread in under three minutes?

12 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Did you find the existing thread in under three minutes?

About 1 minute, and that includes the time needed to log in first.

I had a dream last night that I saw a squirrel that had mated with a rat and I was convinced that is what simonlfcgreen had seen, a squirat, and not a squeasant.

I then came on here to get people to contact simon and ask him if it was possible he had seen a squirat and not a squeasant.

Man, I really need to lay off the tramadol and brandy.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, TheBitch said:

I had a dream last night that I saw a squirrel that had mated with a rat and I was convinced that is what simonlfcgreen had seen, a squirat, and not a squeasant.

I then came on here to get people to contact simon and ask him if it was possible he had seen a squirat and not a squeasant.

Man, I really need to lay off the beans.

Agreed

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, TheBitch said:

Man, I really need to lay off the tramadol and brandy.

I'm surprised you can sleep on tramadol.