You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

You know you've been riding the forum too long when...

Paul

You are on holiday and you see a bar of chocolate called Remmie and you take a picture of it and spend the rest of the holiday laughing to yourself about it.

I have to admit that when I watched The Usual Suspects for the first time a couple of weeks ago and they said the name Kaizer Sauze, i laughed the first few times.

you know peoples opinions on every subject before you even get to their post. We'll test the theory by someone posting a regular forumite and any given subject and I will attempt to copy their opinion on it...

go on then, what's my opinion on the whole evolution vs. intelligent design debate?

....when you refer to people online as mates when retelling a funny story and it turns out you don't actually even know their first name

I'm forever telling Mrs RiS pearls of wisdom gleaned from the forum and she says "did wone of your internet friends tell you that?". However, she does also say now and again "go and ask the forum". I overheard her telling my mate's missus about the forum the other day and she said "it's amazing what they know about, all the films, music, books and stuff. they're ace". I was very proud of you all.