You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Spain, spanish, and the spanish

Elmyn Noos

Talking of Spain, does anyone know where that Spanish restaurant favoured by our Spanish lads is? La Vina, I think it's called.

All I know is it's not far from Vodka revolution. I'm shit with street names and navigate by bars. It's very nice in there.

Mr Whelan... do you mind me asking what age you are? I'm 28 and so have been going there on and off since I was 18. We used to go to Benidorm for a 3 day session then go and chill out in Santa Pola (Del Este mainly) for the rest of the week.

I can honestly say I have only ever had a frosty reception from one bloke over there and once he realised that would make an effort with the language and I wasn't just looking for the nearest maccies he was sound. We even managed after a few beers to have a full conversation where he spoke Spanish and I spoke English and we understood each other.

Did you eat at Gran Mundo Chinese Restaurant or The Patagonian Steakhouse? It makes my mouth water just thinking about it. That's not mentioning all the local fish restaurants and the tapas bars!

• 4 months later...
  • 11 years later...
  • 2 years later...
19 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

@Jairzinho what's the sky like over there mate? Have you got this red Saharan sand cloud? 

Actually in the UK for a week so I've missed it all. 

Missus told me about it though, and a sent a picture of our car which is now red.

Pretty normal for it to happen in the Canary Islands, not too uncommon in Andalusia where I live (although maybe not as impressively as now), but the fact it has reached Madrid is very odd. 

Meant to have fucked off by tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Jairzinho said:

Actually in the UK for a week so I've missed it all. 

Missus told me about it though, and a sent a picture of our car which is now red.

Pretty normal for it to happen in the Canary Islands, not too uncommon in Andalusia where I live (although maybe not as impressively as now), but the fact it has reached Madrid is very odd. 

Meant to have fucked off by tomorrow.

Yeah mad that it's gone so far inland. I reckon God's given up