You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

From DJS off another forum.

According to Cascarino (from Irish radio), who'd heard it from somebody within the WHU squad, Bellamy walked into the dressing after the defeat to City, threw his shirt to the ground, pointed at Curbishley and said "You're worse than Souness"

The same DJS who came over here that time and made a prat of himself? Is this on est? I post over there occasionally but the majority of it is speculative "insider dogs mate had a handjob from x player's missus and heard from the postie while he was there that y player is signing on a friday"

Danny Murphy. I can't remember a player's career deteriorating so quickly after leaving a club before. Where is he now? In the wilderness, regardless of whichever club happens to hold his registration. I liked Danny Murphy when he was here.

Danny Murphy was so overrated by Houllier, he used to have 1 good game in 15. The Houllier axis of evil was Traore, Biscan, Murphy and Heskey. ;)

I fucking knew you'd bite at that one, but I didn't expect it to quite that soon. Junior making you an earlier riser these days?

Oh, and fuck off with the Djimi piss-takes, and all. He was ace.

I fucking knew you'd bite at that one, but I didn't expect it to quite that soon. Junior making you an earlier riser these days?

Oh, and fuck off with the Djimi piss-takes, and all. He was ace.

My little one is a pain in the arse, he wakes up at 6am on the dot no matter what time he goes to sleep. With the missus up allnight as he doesn't sleep through it is left for myself to keep him occupied until I set off for work at 8. Wouldn't change it for the world though.

I am sorry Paul, those 4 players epitomised Houllier, lots of hype (I think we had the new Desailly and new Platini in there) and £17M spent on dross (Mr Hesky and Mr Biscan).

Danny Murphy was so overrated by Houllier, he used to have 1 good game in 15.

It was always against the Mancs though! So no need to be slagging off Super Dan, just remember those Old Trafford winners instead.

Back to the thread, how many dodgy buys is Curbishley making at West Ham? Spunk loads of money on players who are injury prone, trouble, or both. They're rumoured to be after Anelka as well! Dear oh dear. You can get away with 1 or 2 headcases but not a whole team of 'em.

We dodged a bullet when he was in the running behind Rafa....

It was always against the Mancs though! So no need to be slagging off Super Dan, just remember those Old Trafford winners instead.

Back to the thread, how many dodgy buys is Curbishley making at West Ham? Spunk loads of money on players who are injury prone, trouble, or both. They're rumoured to be after Anelka as well! Dear oh dear. You can get away with 1 or 2 headcases but not a whole team of 'em.

I can't wait to see a team that's got Bellamy, Bowyer, Dyer and Lucas Neill in it. Actually, I'd rather watch them training I think, I can just imagine the brawling.

The Dyer one is bizarre. Why would you knowingly buy an injury-prone player with a bad attitude on previous wages of 60 grand a week for £7m? Newcastle must be pissing themselves.

The Dyer one is bizarre. Why would you knowingly buy an injury-prone player with a bad attitude on previous wages of 60 grand a week for £7m? Newcastle must be pissing themselves.

It is one thing managing a club on a small budget and doing a reasonable job and another having lots of money to spend and being expected to do a good one.

I can't wait to see a team that's got Bellamy, Bowyer, Dyer and Lucas Neill in it. Actually, I'd rather watch them training I think, I can just imagine the brawling.

I doubt they will win the fair play league, or any league for that matter. Ouch, that is some quartet.