You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What do you care, you said he was an average player a minute ago (in a now mysteriously missing post).

Missing post?

I'm not Bellamys biggest fan , but he was better than Assaidi, Borini and Sterling.

Have to order this I think. Would love to read more on his time with the two managers and his take on Athens '07 & the FA cup final last year.

I'll never forget his goal against City to get us to Wembley for the League cup final,what a night!

I nearly broke my leg on the Kop after some mad scouser grabbed me in the absolute pandemonium. One of the best Anfield nights of my life that night.

I love Bellamy to bits. His enthusiasm and fight made him a loveable rogue who made you think something special was about to happen whenever he got the ball. If Stevie was ever having an off game, you could guarantee Bellamy would do his best to drag the team over the line. As mentioned before it's a shame we never had him in his utmost prime and I often wonder if a partnership with Torres would've worked had he stayed the first time round.

Also telling Rio Ferdinand to "Fuck off Fanny Lips" always rated highly.

''There was a minute’s applause for Speedo before the game.

I stood in the line with the rest of the Liverpool players. I felt okay.

The Liverpool fans started singing his name.

It was real to me then and I started crying.

I’m a man’s man. I’m not supposed to cry.

I didn’t like Chelsea fans. I didn’t want to cry in front of them. But I couldn’t help it.

The Chelsea supporters didn’t sing his name, but I don’t expect that.

They’re not my cup of tea. They’re not the type of fans I’d want to play for.''

Legend

Apparently there are some great quotes on Charlie Adam as well, but I can't seem to find them.

Something was posted on twitter last night - but then the post was quickly removed. I had a chance to read and remember there were some not so savoury things said about Adam by other well respected and established teammates. He was referred to as fat and slow and, I remember one quote saying "he [Adam] could eat for Scotland". I wish I had saved it. It was harsh.

Something was posted on twitter last night - but then the post was quickly removed. I had a chance to read and remember there were some not so savoury things said about Adam by other well respected and established teammates. He was referred to as fat and slow and, I remember one quote saying "he [Adam] could eat for Scotland". I wish I had saved it. It was harsh.

I googled it and the only thing that came up was somebody taking the piss on EST making a fake article. A few people fell for it.

You either deleted or changed your original post.

You said something about Bellamy being a 'classless cunt'.

Aye. Something about being a 'classless cunt' and an 'average player', but got deleted when it was realised there was a chance to have another pop going amiss. Hence my point about him not rating Bellamy so why was he making out like it was an issue.

Glad it wasn't just me who saw it.

Aye. Something about being a 'classless cunt' and an 'average player', but got deleted when it was realised there was a chance to have another pop going amiss. Hence my point about him not rating Bellamy so why was he making out like it was an issue.

Glad it wasn't just me who saw it.

I also saw it, it was just after the post about Riise and the golf club incident.

was obvious it was fake from the off, mentioned Adam's first day of training when Adam was signed before Bellamy came back

looking forward to the book, need to get a move on and get it as I keep finding myself reading all the extracts which I don't want to but can't resist!

I want this to be true.

When does the book actually come out? Don't think I can manage with the extracts any longer.

"People talk about Kenny Dalglish being the greatest Liverpool footballer of all time. He probably is. But you know what, he is the greatest man who has ever played for Liverpool Football Club."

Class.

When will Dave U announce a special prosecutor to look into the alleged missing posts? More to the point, what kind of scope will the prosecutor have to pursue leads?

I would be sickened if the this resulted in the type of whitewash we got from the shameful "Titty city" episode.

Guest ShoePiss

Is the book hardback only right now?

Edit: They have a kindle edition on amazon, there's my holiday book sorted!

Guest The Big Green Bastard
Well you changed it, Code72, after calling Bellamy a 'classless cunt'.

Deleted...modified. Same thing.

See what you did there.