You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Match Thread

aws

Considering the conditions I thought the workrate of the team today was very good. When you're not used to playing in those conditions it can be easy to over do it even with their fitness levels.

They approached the game in the right way and the players and the management should be commended for coming away with a win and a clean sheet.

spot on. we got a vital away goal and can now bury them at anfield.

Rash', i hear there are still EFC season ticket available.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shite game but job done. Hypia was magnificent and the Chief did well. Relieved to see Sissoko do well when he came on, he needed that.

He has been MOTM in a couple of our pre-season games so it did not surprise me to see him play well...

I think we will see a lot of good stuff fromMomo this season, he has improved and will improve further....

If Crouch hasn't got the fight in him then it might be best to sell. We'd get a good fee right now, but probably £5M less once he has been sitting on our bench for a few months.

My thoughts exactly all summer long....

There is still time to get Milito or Villa, although Villa would be cup tied for the CL I think.... :thumbup:

A great result for the boys. An away goal and a win. What more do people want so early in the season?

Agree with that, it´s not our job to entertain the French....

Nice professional approach, with a good result, even if it was a bit boring...

Perhaps it would have been a more entertaining game if Toulouse actually tried to win it ...

Harry Redknapp showed the way to get the best out of him is to love him and make him feel wanted which you just cant do at a big club, he doesnt respond well to competition, if he played like he did two season ago then he would be undroppable

Game confirmed for me Torres number one striker, Crouch number 4 striker and a tough call between Kuyt and Voronin.

Benayoun 4th and Babel 1st and yes its only 2 games gone

Harry Redknapp showed the way to get the best out of him is to love him and make him feel wanted which you just cant do at a big club, he doesnt respond well to competition, if he played like he did two season ago then he would be undroppable

Game confirmed for me Torres number one striker, Crouch number 4 striker and a tough call between Kuyt and Voronin.

Benayoun 4th and Babel 1st and yes its only 2 games gone

reading that post feels like there is some chunks of thought missing